TENNI REGISTRY

Van

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi everybody!

My name is Riccardo and I'm the new owner of Tenni #055!

I want to thank Angelo, the previous owner, for his kindness and for selling to me a motorbikes that looks brand new!

Welcome fellow Tennista!!You have a very special bike, enjoy it!!

Cheers

Van

• 2 months later...

Hi Van

Just to report that 015 (listed in register as "seen in Moto Strada") now resides with me in Dublin.

Also do you know if there is any way of getting a replacement certificate?

cheers,

Peter

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everybody,

I am a brand new member, as soon as I can find the time will try to introduce myself better..

For now, just wanted to update the registry: Tenni #086 is located in France and currently for sale on a french website of classifieds

http://www.leboncoin.fr/motos/134898138.htm?ca=12_s

Alas, I just can't buy that one, too :P: but already got enough reasons to be happy........ :race:

Lamps

• 4 weeks later...

I just discovered the Tenni register last week. I bought my Tenni in december 2005 and I'm still happy with her (it's a she). In the 5 years, we've made about 25000 km. Tenni #99 lives in the south-west of the Netherlands. Go on with the Forum.

Friedel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cantaloop

Update:

Tenni #088 currently for sale on eBay France, city of Gorcy.

Lamps

Very happy to announce... changed my black beauty to Green/Silver/Grey. Tenni #088 is located in Germany now - not far away from Nürburgring.

post-1375-12945166607862_thumb.jpg

Hi Friedel, did you change the clutch?

Why?

My dealer told me 20000 km ago, that my clutch didn't work correctly. I have not repaired it yet and it's still working the way I bought my Tenni: with character.

I've read once that a Tenni has one clutch plate, and all other Guzzis have 2. Does anybody know if this is correct?

Friedel

Hi Friedel, did you change the clutch?

Why?

My dealer told me 20000 km ago, that my clutch didn't work correctly. I have not repaired it yet and it's still working the way I bought my Tenni: with character.

I've read once that a Tenni has one clutch plate, and all other Guzzis have 2. Does anybody know if this is correct?

Friedel

Correct, and the single plate isn't a problem, the aluminium flyweel will be the problem. They thend to explode. Though the case, seperating angine and gearbox. One takes more time then the other, but in the end I think they will all desintegrate.

...I've read once that a Tenni has one clutch plate, and all other Guzzis have 2. Does anybody know if this is correct?

Friedel

The Tenni came with a single plate clutch. A single plate clutch was fitted to the Scura & the Rosso Mandello also, though wether of the same type is unknown! All other V11's came with twin plate clutch.

The single plate clutch comes with an aluminium flywheel, the twin plate with steel flywheel. A small number of failures of the aluminium flywheels in Scuras have been reported reported here.

KB :sun: