4rth Moto Guzzi Eifel-Meeting

Guest Cantaloop

Guest Cantaloop

It startet as an idea, now it is an event, noone wants to miss. A nice area, quiet, with a fireplace, some good guzzi-drivers, a lot of food an beer.

Jaap has registered already... swiss people will come this long way, french people... they all like the private athmosphere an the lovely landscape of the green hell - the famous nürburgring is not far away.

If you are interested, you have to send me an email with your name and our adress. i will give you further informations.

Some short facts... everybody pays 17,50 Euro per person/day. You got drinks, beer breakfirst and barbecue for free. As much as you like. Most people travel with a tent. Its a nice campground there. There is no potable water up there. But a lake is not far away...

I would be pleased, if some more people from other countries like to join us.

We are a big family.

:food::mg:

Cantaloop

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

This sounds great, unfortunately I can not attend.. I will be in Germany a little earlier, for the World Cup !! Woohoo!

We have friends in the Mayen region, will be staying with them. Someday I will ride my bike there and also visit the Grüne Hölle.

Greetings from Finnland! :bier:

Guest Cantaloop

I am sorry.. what are u talking about? Well i dont waste a minute to think about 22 stupid people chasing each other just to kick a ball. :D

I have to get money to tune my v11... Mr. Daes, i am coming...

double-ignition and this and that...

• 4 months later...
Guest Cantaloop

Just to push it forward.. there will be a TV for alle Soccer-Fußball-Football-Fans. Anyway, i am sure, we will have a lot of fun. Some more V11-driver will be there... i am looking forward to the meeting. :drink::food::bier:

• 1 month later...
Guest Cantaloop

Andre from Belgium,

you asked for more information.. unfortunately, your emailadress has changed...

Andre from Belgium,

you asked for more information.. unfortunately, your emailadress has changed...

90568[/snapback]

New email updated in my profile SORRY !!

andré