Norge. The new Guzzi tourer

Guest goffredo

as spotted on the right of the 2 balding guys

a_c_roosevelt-stalin-yalta.jpg

68358[/snapback]

The TenniMaster in the middle seems to be demonstrating to the two young aspiring Tennistas how he has mastered the art of countersteering. I don't really think that they believe him though.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest goffredo
but I like the Griso most of all. If it ever gets produced is another matter, (...)

They have delivered 600 Griso the first month. There is already an owner forum where you can read owners comments and so on. And I know people in Italy and France who already has done a lot of miles on their Griso...

And, oh, I did a Griso demo ride twice in Mandello and here in Paris! Or, maybe it was just a rumour...

Maybe I just imagined that?!!....

Jokes apart, I assume shipping to the US is on going as well.

G

Maybe I'll just get a Tuono and be done with it 

68458[/snapback]

Dear Ben

I just can't keep up with you. My little helpers :luigi::luigi::luigi: are in a dreadful tizzy with all the chopping and changing. Since last Christmas you have named about 156 different bikes that you say you must have! I just don't know which one to load on the sleigh for you :huh2: . Please stop buying bike magazines, at least until the New Year. I'm getting you that BeeM that you want: like it or lump it.

Ok, gotta go

Merry Jingle Bells

Santa

:xmas:

Hi ya BFG !!

Sort out Ben would ya?? really, next he'll be talking about a bloody Buell for pete's sake..

Bye the bye, that's NOT me explaining about counter steering, that carefully staged pic is the one of the Triumph, Harley, and Ural boys trying to find out how the heck they could EVER get to look as cool as :helmet: the Tenni Dude in the background .

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Hi ya BFG !!

Sort out Ben would ya?? really, next he'll be talking about a bloody Buell for pete's sake..

Van

68506[/snapback]

Mmmmm Buell.....

I like them big I like them small, ben like them all.

I think tuono cause I've wanted a mille for a loung time and the touno is more my style and comfort plus the bike and insurance is more affordable. :huh2: my dream bike would be a MV Agusta SPR. and I also like the new Harley Street bob, and I test rode 2 Victorys :unsure: I keep thinking

MAN I want to just go fast. But then reality sets in and I can't imagine riding something (and enjoying it for long) if its less comfy than my Guz. Then I think hmmm maybe a large tourer for me and the misses, ... but I think Whoa now I'm much too young to do that and psh whaeva she never rides with me anymore anyway. :glare:

that carefully staged pic is the one of the Triumph, Harley, and Ural boys trying to find out how the heck they could EVER get to look as cool as  :helmet: the Tenni Dude in the background .

68506[/snapback]

Right – it all makes sense now.

As for Ben, he can stop dreaming: I told him, he's getting the BM and that's that.