Show us yer Tontis!

Baldini

Good one Bjor, real nice. love ya fairing & twin lights especially. Is it aftermarket, what name?

Thanks ScuRoo. Fairing is from Biscaya in Sweden. Comes originally with rectangular light, -but I think the twins look better.

• 4 weeks later...

That's lovely. Any link to complete build/spec details?

KB :sun:

http://teamguzzinerd.blogspot.com/

Thanks. A quick description: Sport 1100i engine, case finish bored to accept distributor, 41mm carbs, x10 cam, stock bore and stroke, Mike Rich heads. 80 Rwhp, 68lbs torque.

Magni fairing and seat. Mk3 tank. V11 headlight. Astralites wheels. Mk 3 frame with braced swingarm.

It's a blast.

She certainly looks like a blast! Have you any plans to race her in the UK, or maybe do some track days next year?

We have done a couple of informal track days in the UK before with forum members and its well overdue that we do another!

She certainly looks like a blast! Have you any plans to race her in the UK, or maybe do some track days next year?

We have done a couple of informal track days in the UK before with forum members and its well overdue that we do another!

There's a good chance I'll be in Europe next year for an extended time. If that's the case I'd love to do some trackdays in the UK.

• 3 weeks later...

There's a good chance I'll be in Europe next year for an extended time. If that's the case I'd love to do some trackdays in the UK.

Just saw an article of your mighty fine Guzzi in the August edition of Classic Bike. Great looking bike, mister G-Gray! :thumbsup:

Cheers

Søren

Edited by tikkanen