MGS01 with bigbore watercooled engine

Paul Minnaert

Guest jedione68
As one of my engine is going to be more than 1225, the crank is going to be replace so if you don't find one till then, you could have found one from daytona rs :drink:

67468[/snapback]

Zebulon,

Are you sying that a Daytona RS crank is what I'll need?

And better yet, are you not going to need yours?

Let me know, hit me with an email.

Also, out of curiousity...

How many C.C. are we talking here?

Rubber side down ( which I will now change forever in the

world of bikes to: RSD ) and peace.

Jedione

RSD, rsd, Rsd, R.S.D.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know this bike directly? ie its not a scam some trying to sell a bike they don't own etc etc. Sorry I'm still a little bit cynical regarding buying stuff over the internet dunno why I've never actually brought anything off the internet. If anyone knowes this guy directly I may and repeat may be intrested.

Does anyone know this bike directly? ie its not a scam some trying to sell a bike they don't own etc etc. Sorry I'm still a little bit cynical regarding buying stuff over the internet dunno why I've never actually brought anything off the internet. If anyone knowes this guy directly I may and repeat may be intrested.

67633[/snapback]

You mean the MGS01 on EBAY?

I have corresponded with the guy selling the MGS01 about 6 months ago and he seems genuine- he works at Kawasaki Newcastle. He bought it from the Guzzi dealer in Newcastle who raced it first.

The bike has been raced in club events and maybe the discount of £2500 over a new one (several available) is not enough.

Guy :helmet:

Its actually £15k for a new one but I reckon you could haggle cos there are at least 3 still unsold here.

At least you would have an interesting ride home from the UK- I can see you riding off road on it in India heading down under!

Guy :helmet:

Its actually £15k for a new one but I reckon you could haggle cos there are at least 3 still unsold here.

At least you would have an interesting ride home from the UK- I can see you riding off road on it in India heading down under!

Guy  :helmet:

67680[/snapback]

Hmm very dangerous thoughts for my bank balance at least.

Guest jedione68
so... any ideas on how much $ this will set you back? and even, i can't imagine how much shipping will run...

67631[/snapback]

Staedtler,

Granted, its be some 30 years since I've had one.

I still dream of my old Green Machine.

We'd all meet at the top of Valley Rd and

race down... And in the twisties my Green Machine

would crush Big Wheels. Not to mention those

wicked power slides.

Oh, those where the days.

Jedione

67633[/snapback]

I've even heard it run. The seller (assuming it's the person I met in the shop) is a nice guy with a seemingly genuine interest in the machine. It is clean, unrattly, unleaky and sounds unlike any Guzzi I've heard before. Much crisper.

If you are interested, I may be willing to act as intermediary although I accept no responsibility for the deal going sour. I could go take some specific pictures if you need them.

mike

Yes please :wub: - where do I send the cheque? 1420cc, yummy :food:

lato.jpg

67160[/snapback]

That's a 2 valve thing if I can recal correct producing around 126Whp.

Looks a bit wierd on the MGS , an interesting conversion though it is not tested (AFAIK) as it also says in the big bore site no warantee :unsure:

P.S. n idea where to find such spark plug wires? Or some high quality ones for my bike.?

Staedtler,

Granted, its be some 30 years since I've had one.

I still dream of my old Green Machine.

We'd all meet at the top of Valley Rd and

race down... And in the twisties my Green Machine

would crush Big Wheels.  Not to mention those

wicked power slides.

Oh, those where the days.

Jedione

67751[/snapback]

no... i ment http://www.bigbore.it/ that... :thumbsup:

Alex that are NGK racing wires. Put a bigbore set on your corsa, the cheapest way to power.

Hehe thanks Paul you're giving me good ideas,I only question the reliablity of the thing because so far it hasn't apear on many "aplications" - bikes (AFAIK)

P.S> I mean the Bigbore as in the MGS on the photo , was that what you mean??

About other big bore kit , I think about it when the bike would need it in some 40-70k km more or if I get too bored about how it is now.At the moment I look for ways to keep engine running as healthy as possible

They ran 3 rouds on thrack with it.

I didn't quite get this can you say again what you mean??