Alabama Gaggle [9-11 Dec 05] CANCELLED

Bill Hagan

Hadn't posted the original notice here, but thought I'd better publish the CNX from wildguzzi lest someone who posts or lurks on this forum heard about the event, showed up next weekend, and found themselves the only Guzzi within 100 miles :( :

"Based on the somewhat-less-than-resounding response to the earlier post reminder http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=865.0, I'm thinking that few will be disappointed at this announcement that it is being cancelled!

Talked with Grant Borden (Southern Guzzi Riders & Friends) and recommended he cancel based on 29 Dreams bumping us for another group, the likely low attendance flowing from that, and because I am a wuss and didn't want to ride the Ballabio in the '20's next Sat a.m.

Actually, that last wasn't a reason to cancel, but it did not make me sad, either. Marriott tells me I lose the points I used to get the room; hmmmmmm, that doesn't sound right; think I'll see if I can charm a CSR later today on that.

Anyway, hope this doesn't dash anyone's plans, but if so, come over to the GarageMahalo and watch me show Wayne how to put an EV back together."

Bill