SCURA REGISTER

macguzzi

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked up S287 from a board member here last weekend who did a great job prepping it and fixing a ton of items with great attention to detail.  Bike rides perfectly, will take a little getting used to the geometry but the first 100 miles have been quite fun so far!! Took a nice drive out from Houston via Louisiana up to Mississippi and came back with this beauty!

Meet Sophia La Scura - already keeping my Norge good company in the garage here!

Custom plate on order:  Scuzzi - a little "play" on words here...I'm sure Scura owners will get it!

IMG_1088_zpsy513rjoh.jpg

IMG_1100_zpscbtommjo.jpg

IMG_1058_zpspiwljh0u.jpg

• Like 4

That is a good looking bike Paul! I hope you enjoy riding it as much as I enjoyed bringing it back into shape. Enjoy brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wait-wait-wait . . . I see the Norge in the profile and the pictures, but what's with the 1100 Sport-i?

Funky, extra cousin? Neighbor's bike? Honorable mention? B)

The pic was taken in MS. It's mine (Sierra77) it was the "chase plane" for Paul's test drive of my Scura.

The pic was taken in MS. It's mine (Sierra77) it was the "chase plane" for Paul's test drive of my Scura.

Sweet! That paint defies photography (as many Guzzi do!)

Those two bike look fabulous together!  :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Hi, just posted on the Intro thread and will update here.

Scura #599 is now in Mesa, AZ.  It will be prowling the mountain roads of Arizona and the great southwest.

Thanks to PJPR01, it will have the custom plate "SCUZI", as in 'scuzi while I blow past you'.  BTW, we only get 5 letters in AZ.