v11 Lemans owners manuals

Guest v11eric

I tried to sign up and send them my e-mail address to get registered. It tells me that my e-mail address doesn't exist! :o

Oh my God! Could all this computer use over the last five years have been a dream? Am I paying $144 per year to my server for nothing?! I better sit down, I'm feeling faint!

:vomit:

There, I feel much better now.

I think they still have some work to do on their site! Their translations stink too!

I tried the California manual. I changed the file and creator type to match a known .pdf type and Acrobat told me it was corrupted. I'll try again when I get off work tonight and see if I was doing something wrong. I'm not too worried, I have the V11, Sport 1100i and California 1100i manuals on my home computer in html format because I did them myself. I did get the V11 Sport cd that this forum provided and although all of the data is there in a combination of html and pdf files, the programming/linking is very poor and its just easier to open the individual pdf files and search for what you're looking for based on familiarity with the standard manuals. I wouldn't be surprised if the owners manuals at the site above share similar shortcomings.