Frnt cross-over shims - Perm. and reusable

Anthony

I'm in.

77270[/snapback]

Ditto. Mebbe for two sets, as, aside from a spare likely necessary when the first blows out just before a long-planned road trip, I am a candidate for #$%^&*ing one of those up when I install 'em. :doh:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D The new pricing for the original steel couplers is as follows…

8 folks at $80.00 each set

12 folks $65.00 each set

16 folks $59.00 each set

+ Shipping

Parts will be CNC machined from stainless steel

Aaron Bard

77257[/snapback]

Count me in too.

Rocketman

Guest Aaron Bard

:) Anthony managed to get some orders elsewhere and we will be able to make the shims for the $59 price. Of the 25 sets I have ordered from the machine shop, 20 are spoken for.

The Ten from this forum are …

Bill Hagan 1

Droydx 1

Anthony 2

Skeeve 1

Rocketman 1

Martin Barret 1

Frank Long 1

Guzzista 1

Mr. Bean 1

These individuals should e-mail me with shipping addresses.

If I have left anyone out let me know.

The five unclaimed sets will be first come first serve.

When the sets arrive a month or so from now, I will write the lucky recipients with the shipping costs and ship out when I receive a check.

Anthony and I are not good businessmen and you guys are getting a deal so don’t expect fancy things like warranties.

Thanks guys for a great forum and help with my bike when I needed it.

:) Anthony managed to get some orders elsewhere and we will be able to make the shims for the $59 price. Of the 25 sets I have ordered from the machine shop, 20 are spoken for.

The Ten from this forum are …

Bill Hagan    1

Droydx 1

Anthony 2

Skeeve  1

Rocketman 1

Martin Barret 1

Frank Long 1

Guzzista 1

Mr. Bean 1

These individuals should e-mail me with shipping addresses.

If I have left anyone out let me know.

The five unclaimed sets will be first come first serve.

When the sets arrive a month or so from now, I will write the lucky recipients with the shipping costs and ship out when I receive a check.

Anthony and I are not good businessmen and you guys are getting a deal so don’t expect fancy things like warranties.

Thanks guys for a great forum and help with my bike when I needed it.

78494[/snapback]

Just sent email to you, Aaron, but this is a public thank you for going to the trouble you and Anthony did. Very grateful.

I posted the pics of my coathanger "fix" for a rear crossover issue, but will spare all my battery-post-felt "unfix" for this problem. Smelled awful, too. :D

Bill

Likewise  :thumbsup:

78574[/snapback]

Likewise, right on! Now maybe I can stop stuffing cut up aluminum beer cans in my front crossover connectors! :bier:

Dx

... Thanks guys for a great forum and help with my bike when I needed it.

78494[/snapback]

Yes, thanks for the help, the ideas, and the help to come. Cheers to Aaron for wherewithall :bier:

• 1 month later...

:D GOOD News!

Aaron provided me with this update on Wednesday, sorry for the delay in its posting...

The shims were going to be ready by Friday (yesterday), and we will start deliveries on the 31st, when he gets back from a business trip.

Thanks for your patience.

:D  GOOD News!

Aaron provided me with this update on Wednesday, sorry for the delay in its posting...

The shims were going to be ready by Friday (yesterday), and we will start deliveries on the 31st, when he gets back from a business trip.

Thanks for your patience.

83667[/snapback]

Patience? I am (and I suspect I speak for all) darn grateful to you all for making this happen.

Actually, you should also be able to market Greg Field's request for these; mighty high praise! :luigi:

I'll send you a check (or paypal) right now if you'll provide payee and mailing address info.

Again, VERY grateful to you all for your efforts. 'Course, now I have to decide which Guzzi to take to the wildguzzi rally in May. "She loves me ... she loves me not ... :mg:

Bill

Patience?  I am (and I suspect I speak for all) darn grateful to you all for making this happen.

Actually, you should also be able to market Greg Field's request for these; mighty high praise!   :luigi:

I'll send you a check (or paypal) right now if you'll provide payee and mailing address info.

Again, VERY grateful to you all for your efforts.  'Course, now I have to decide which Guzzi to take to the wildguzzi rally in May. "She loves me ... she loves me not ...   :mg:

Bill

84055[/snapback]

Very kind of you Bill. The thanks and the payments go to Aaron Bard.

Guest Aaron Bard

post-2240-1143830297_thumb.jpg :) Finally, the parts are complete. The parts turned out beautifully and fit perfectly. The shipping cost will be the same for everybody at $7.00. Please send checks for $66.00 to…

Aaron Bard

5417 Spindrift Place

Columbia MD 21045

I have enough sets for those who already posted but few more. If you are new, post and I will let you know if I have any extras.

Thanks

Aaron Bard

Guest Aaron Bard

post-2240-1143830662_thumb.jpgFinally, the parts are complete. The parts turned out beautifully and fit perfectly. The shipping cost will be the same for everybody at $7.00. Please send checks for $66.00 to…

Aaron Bard

5417 Spindrift Place

Columbia MD 21045

I have enough sets for those who already posted but few more. If you are new, post and I will let you know if I have any extras.

Thanks

Aaron Bard

Topic http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6893