Sport

antonio carroccio

Before I got the Guzzi, I loved cycling...

When I'm not being a lazy ass, I commute to work on my track bike. I'm moving a few more miles away from work so I may have to dust off the road bike if I can't hack six miles with a couple of brutal hills on a fixed gear single speed... We'll find out next week. :grin:

I also enjoy telemark skiing, rock climbing, long walks on the beach, smooth jazz and any iced beverage mixed with white zinfandel and a little umbrella :vomit:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drunken scrapping and waitress shagging round out the activities list.

Rj

75971[/snapback]

Drunken waitress scrapping is actually my favourite sport, but I was a coward about admitting it - thanks for coming out first, RJ.

Just in case people have stopped taking me seriously altogether, I would just add that I cycled to and over the Pyrenees with a mate a couple of years ago, all for the serious business of getting drunk in the Cafe Iruna in Pamplona, which brings us nicely back to.......drunken waitress scrapping.

My wife often tells me that she's going out to exercise her ferret.

75909[/snapback]

we had a ferret used to play with it outside a lot too that is until the little bugger, buggered off. I'm kinda sad about it but told the wife I'm gonna get another one some day and this time. A leash.

IMG_0064.jpgIMG_0065.jpgIMG_0242.jpg

Ahh.. physical fitness! I've been walking the dogs lately but thats about it. I need to work the abs & hit the weights, spring is right around the corner :) Motorcycling is a much better experience when you're in shape. I like to do about 60 or so situps with a 10lb weight behind my head for the abs. For the weights I've been cutting back on the lbs in my old age lol I do the bench press & curls for the upper body strength. Its one of those things like a diet, I know what to do, I just need to do it. Working 10 hours a day 6 days a week isnt helping my motivation. :bbblll:

Walking, running, weightlifting, stability ball, scuba (but not in quite some time)...and I have two bicycles on which I regularly pump up the tires. k

Guest citimoto

wow- I havent tellied in years (My knee hurts just thinking about it). Snowboard when I can get out. Done with Alpinism, sticking to mostly rock here in the southeast with the occasional Western Alpine climb when I can get away from the kids. Although I do fish quite a bit in our lovely Appalachian trout streams. Anyone make a carbon fibre fly rod holder for a sport yet?

I take these heavy cylinder bastards and I stack them on a hand cart 2 at a time and then procced to take them down steps or stack them in coolers, always in the back of coarse and move all the other kegs first. :angry:

V765.jpg

I can do this, but its easier with european kegs only 50lt, N.Am is 58.2

osm04-sa-keg.jpg

and I do that for about 50-100 kegs aday and I call that a living. :huh2:

check out these guns yeah yeah... they look nothing like mine. :(

211greg-1.jpg I think there's something wrong with his tho :huh2:

Hence -- Duecavalli

76180[/snapback]

:lol:

if they are already on the web use the IMG button on the top menu when adding a post, If you are adding one make sure its a Gif, or Jpeg image otherwise it prolbably won't show up. you'll get it

:ninja:

I do cycling.

It´s almost the same feeling, my legs is like a V-twin and the knees are the cylinderheads, but its quiet.

And windsurfing. To day it´s to cold for any of them so I´m going to the bike show and take a look at some new Moto Guzzi insted. Griso and Norge I hope.

I used to cycle regularly when I resided in northern California. Mountain biking actually. We regarded road cyclists as something akin to effeminate nancy boys :D Unfortunately, since moving to Saudi, my cycling has decreased substantially and my lardage has increased exponentially :doh::huh2:

I also had a 16' Hobie Cat for a while. That too fell by the wayside when I moved to Saudi :(