''american imports''

g.forrest

Wait till Lake Shasta is totally dry, we're waiting for that knock on our door from Los Angeles to start buying our pure clear B.C. water. No problem buddies!

Ciao, Steve G.

76392[/snapback]

I recently saw an interesting CBC documentary: "Water for profit" :

http://www.cbc.ca/news/features/water/

But, no mention of Canada looking for an angle on sales to the US....

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:2c: ''so when did america enter the second world war''

Bush haters need someone to blame for all the world's problems.  when the world is in another war, we Americans will be saving your sorry asses like we have countless times before.

76386[/snapback]

Hi,

I have great fun reading "american imports"...

But I truly believe that the people in power first attribute is vicious...

Then they post the image they can o rather what is designed for them by the PR team.

It is just bad people ensuring their own future on everybody else.

PR tip: if you can not quit saying "Nukular" just make it your hallmark... and there you have GWB saying it shameless everywhere in the world.

:thing:

:race:

Anthro

I don't like France

France is a nice country actually- they probably get a bad press in the USA for not towing the line but I have been many times and always found the people (outside of Paris) to be friendly, plus the roads are ace and the scenery often beautiful.

If you are ever there, visit the cemeteries in Verdun. There is one field there with 80,000 dead Frenchman who died fighting the Germans, so the humour about them being cowards is not true- they just are not afraid to say no.

Guy :helmet:

:blush: ''do you really believe that gwb makes decisions. :cheese: and you believe in rice. :huh2: i guess thats what upstart NY is all abought.

Hmmmmm....maybe Bush isn't the greatest speaker but in my humble opinion he is a great President, one who leads and makes the tough decisions reguardless of the critics.

Imports on the other hand can come from canada, mexico. central and south america and not be considered "overseas". You Bush haters are on thin ground, don't let your hate or CNN blind you.

Waspp

RICE in  08

76385[/snapback]

bullshit threads like this (and a couple of other neverending ones) makes me want to just keep off this forum. its a bike forum, and biking should keep guys together. there is other forums where one can choose to highlight difference, exchange punches and kill each others golden cows if that is ones main interest.

have a nice week :huh2:

but you did reply to topic. i agree it is a bike forum, but we can all be less m/cycle tragic at times. have a laugh and get our heads out of the manual can't we..cmon dude, stoke the fire and have another vodka. :mg:

bullshit threads like this (and a couple of other neverending ones) makes me want to just keep off this forum. its a bike forum, and biking should keep guys together. there is other forums where one can choose to highlight difference, exchange punches and kill each others golden cows if that is ones main interest.

have a nice week  :huh2:

76589[/snapback]

but you did reply to topic. i agree it is a bike forum, but we can all be less m/cycle tragic at times. have a laugh and get our heads out of the manual can't we..cmon dude, stoke the fire and have another vodka. :mg:

76591[/snapback]

So why don't we just start a thread how you and your backward county have your head up your ass. We will laugh, stoke the fire and have another vodka. Not so funny now. get the point?

Guest redguzziv10
:2c: ''so when did america enter the second world war''

76430[/snapback]

About two and a half years after everyone else

Hey Jaap! Would it be possible to start a new section in this forum (as you did for the Tenni guys) and perhaps entitle it "argument clinic" or something similar. Then we could put threads such as this one and global warming in their proper place.

I enjoy these subjects but I do not feel they belong under the heading "24/7 V11". That implies that V11's are involved and that is definitely not the case for many of these threads.

I think mdude's comments are fair but I don't believe we need to take it off this forum. I would rather see it separated from the motorcycle commentary so that we all recognise it as a place for our own rants and rages!