''american imports''

g.forrest

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit choice coming from a country that did not allow non whites the vote until VERY recent history. The problem with America is you have never had a major war in your Country. Everyone here in Europe have friends and family that suffered directly as said earlier we don't talk about it. Over hundreds of years of war we have learnt to live in PEACE and find diplomacy the best way forward for us and our children. We all learnt the foolishness of imperialism many years ago. As they say in Scotland 'Ye canny teach yer Granny to sook eggs!'

76648[/snapback]

lets see the US has had.... persian golf, veitnam, korea, WWII, WWI, spanish-american, civial war, war of 1812, french&indian war, American revolution 1776

europe- perisan gulf a tiny bit, tiny bit veitnam & korea, WWII, WWI, Irish Civil War, Russian Revolution, Balkan Wars, South African/Boer War, Boxer Rebellion, Russo-Turkish War, Franco-Prussian War, Austro-Prussian War, Italian War, Revolutions of 1848, Sikh Wars, Opium Wars, Russo-Turkish War, Greek War of Independence, War of 1812 , Napoleonic Wars , French Revolutionary Wars (1792-1797), French Revolution (1789-1792), American revolution, Seven Years War (1756-1763), King George's War (1744-1748), 2nd Silesian War (1744-1745), 1st Silesian War (1742), War of Austrian Succession (1740-1748), Queen Anne's War (1702-1713), War of Spanish Succession (1701-1714), King William's War (1689-1697), English Civil Wars, Thirty Years War (1618-1648), Italian Wars-1494-1559, Spanish Inquisition 1478-1820, War of the Roses, Hundred Years War (1337-1453), Inquisition--1233, Crusades (1095-1291), Pax Romana, Parthian War, Gallic Wars , Social War, 3rd Servile War , 2nd Servile War , 1st Servile War, 3rd Punic War, 3rd Macedonian War , 2nd Macedonian War , 1st Macedonian War, 2nd Punic War , 1st Punic War, Peloponnesian War , Greco-Persian Wars, Trojan Wars, to name a few.

europe has had slaves and went through some teethin pains, a long long period of it expansions and civial wars. America had slaves they bought from the europeans, free'd em, civial war, expansions and had some squables but really in relation the US has come a LOT farther in a VASTLY shorter amount of time than the rest of the world (when compared to age and conflicts). :huh2:

:2c:

personaly I don't care that much and I don't personaly dislike anyone, I dislike politics and fanatasism. and people that use both to/and/or discount everything else

:2c:

We sat out as long as we could, it wasn't our fight.

and you still bitch about it to this day.

Then we wrote the checks, and sent the raw materials,

along with the planes and ships. And more than a few men. And you still bitch to this day.

rs4_kansi_net.jpg

Afterwards, we kept the Russians out of Western Europe, at great expense.

You still bitch.

When was the last time in recent history mainland Europe went 60 years without major warfare?

You're welcome.

Seems you have this Iran situation well in hand.

This should go well.

Ingrates.

Russia lost ove 44000 planes in WWII so the 5-6K that USA gave then didn't make any difference.

no. 2. Nobody kept the Russians anywhere that they were not PLANNED to be.

Only thing you did was to sheed the fear in Europe to an invisible enemy and PLANT civil wars (on small countries)and illegal invasions,as now does to the world with this terror story.

If you have a problem with getting along around the world nicelly then stay at home.

I am totaly disgusted :vomit: about it as my heroic country Greece contributed best to the allies during the WWII(though we had the chance to just stay neutral and don't paticipate) having afterward being awarded by planted civil wars(from the allies), dictatorships , and all kinds of threats in order to shut up and just buy USA guns and follow policies blind.

I guess that's the kind of THANK one give s to 'friends'?? (or supposed to be friends). SHAME SHAME SHAME.!!!!

But don't worry the time will change it always does so.

Has anyone studied preWW2 European History?

Frightening social, economic, and political parallels can be drawn between the current USA and Germany in the late thirties...

lest the past repeat itself...

Rj

76656[/snapback]

Lets see, USA have not yet disbanded congress, appointed GWB as President for life, taken land from our neighbours, rounded up Jews for "relocation" or started sinking merchant ships in the Atlantic with our subs.

Get back with me when/if any of this comes to pass... lol8.gif

lets see the US has had.... persian golf, veitnam, korea, ..............

europe-

, ....Greco-Persian Wars, 

Yes I know you had to protect your borders.

You all should thank that handfull Greeks starting with Leonidas the Spartan and others that stopped the Median-Persian invasion in Europe at that time, cause it was huge that cutura would have been destroyed by now.

And then you also have to thank Alexander the Great for teaching the freedom of mind and bringin civilastion to the savages like the skyths that they were eating their dead and the Persians that were sleeping with their mothers and did children.(and who knows what else)

Now imagine if that culture was passed to the world what would have happened.

Yes I know you had to protect your borders.

You all should thank that handfull  Greeks starting with Leonidas the Spartan and others that stopped the Median-Persian invasion in Europe at that time, cause it was huge that cutura would have been destroyed by now.

And then you also have to thank Alexander the Great for teaching the freedom of mind and bringin civilastion to the savages  like the skyths that they were eating their dead and the Persians that were sleeping with their mothers and did children.(and who knows what else)

Now imagine if that culture was passed  to the world what would have happened.

76661[/snapback]

histroy is written by the winners, who knows the whole story of anything outside of current memory?

:ninja:

...so the 5-6K that USA gave then didn't make any difference.

76658[/snapback]

"In addition to almost 15,000 aircraft, mosty fighters or bombers, Russia received over 400,000 motor vehicles, many being medium or heavy military trucks. American-built trucks and other vehicles made up 60 percent of the Soviet’s total vehicle fleet by 1945. In addition, America supplied 2,000 locomotives 11,000 freight cars and 540,000 tons of rail for Soviet railroads. Late in the war, Stalin did make some public statements praising the American aid received under Lend-Lease..."

source: http://rwebs.net/dispatch/output.asp?ArticleID=56

America ain't so bad... Really its not... B)

Lets see, USA have not yet disbanded congress, appointed GWB as President for life, taken land from our neighbours, rounded up Jews for "relocation"

Nobody didn't accept them (Jews) either to their ground when the nazi regime first 'packed' them up and wanted to get rid of them,...nobody accepted them for immigrands, they don't tell you this in the history books they want you to read .(or let being published) It will mess up their nice farytale aboout the good and the bad.

Just an excuse for everyone to start a war and I mean EVERYONE , with innoscent people (Jews, polnish russians Frensch.....you name it )as victims.

That'S the meaning of the war, there are no winners or loosers there are victims and dead .

histroy is written by the winners, who knows the whole story of anything outside of current memory?

:ninja:

That's the problem of nowdays , the poor edjucation.

The biggest problem is that we're all in the same planet. Inteligent and stupid, Moral and immoral, good and bad , the contrast list is endless.

In my vilage we say If God would listen to the crows , then all the donkeys would be dead. :lol::lol:

"In addition to almost 15,000 aircraft, mosty fighters or bombers, Russia received over 400,000 motor vehicles, many being medium or heavy military trucks. American-built trucks and other vehicles made up 60 percent of the Soviet’s total vehicle fleet by 1945. In addition, America supplied 2,000 locomotives 11,000 freight cars and 540,000 tons of rail for Soviet railroads. Late in the war, Stalin did make some public statements praising the American aid received under Lend

Still no difference compared to what the Russians produced on their own(only the Il2 was produced on more than 40000 units , not to mention the Lags the Migs the Yaks and so on and on and on) plus the 20million soldiers they have sacrificed

No difference.

You all should thank that handfull  Greeks starting with Leonidas the Spartan and others that stopped the Median-Persian invasion in Europe at that time, cause it was huge that cutura would have been destroyed by now.

And then you also have to thank Alexander the Great for teaching the freedom of mind and bringin civilastion to the savages  like the skyths that they were eating their dead and the Persians that were sleeping with their mothers and did children.(and who knows what else)

76661[/snapback]

Thanks, Dude :thumbsup:

Hey lets all chill out, smoke a :rasta: , drink some  :bier: , talk about  :race: and forget about

Guy  :helmet:

You're right 100% when I come to this forum I like to have fun and talk nice,

but I see it all the time,when this Americanism, we have it all , we help you all , we rule this and that really spoils my day. So let's have days spoiled . No problem with me.

Being victims of their own arrogance think that we have to bear their pride like the whole other world doesn'T exist or never did.

I know not all people are like that but I am reffering to the ones who do so.

So I'll let anyone have it and I will not stop, so who 's next who wants to have it?

P.S. there are many nations that contributed to the planets own good and that should also taken to consideration and mentioned of cource

Edited by Alex-Corsa