''american imports''

g.forrest

no one cares about the EU-

76835[/snapback]

Well the EU is one of the main debates whenever we have a general election. As an island, we have never really seen ourselves as part of Europe and those with right wing nationalistic tendencies tend to want out of it.

I personally am for the EU and don't care if our currency turns into Euros- many other countries have swapped over already and I can't be arsed with all this money changing whenever I go abroad.

What I don't like is all the beaurocracy created in Brussels- just because we are part of the same trading community does not mean we have to be clones.

Guy :helmet:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful Ben! There are a lot of people on this forum that are from Europe and they may not want you forming their opinions for them.

76830[/snapback]

I think rather a lot of damage has been done already. It is symptomatic of the way the current American government acts in the real world, is it not?............. and you can now see where they get their support from.

Frankly, I have been appalled at some of the sentiments expressed on this thread, and I think it should have been pulled some time ago.

Please don't think I'm anti-American: I'm an ardent admirer of American thought, literature and music. That was "thought"!

and you don't HONESTLY think the US would invade iraq because he was thinking of switching over to the Euro do you? then my friend you have very little knowledge of the US its MUCH more likely the US went there because saddam has a big mouth and liked to take potshots at the US, much more likely.

Wow, that's interesting. I thought George Bush said it had something to do with "weapons of mass destruction"?

we should have learned from the romans or the crusades you can't domesticate those friggin ppl. there is No way.  :huh2:

76828[/snapback]

You are entitled to your opinion, but racist remarks won't get you anywhere with your arguments.