What's your weather like?

helicopterjim R.I.P.

I read about 20 degrees in Brigadoon while they are freezing in Brussels, shedding leathers in Turners Bend and salting the roads in Denmark.

What is the weather like where you live?

Chilliwack: 6°C, cloudy with rain showers.

Vancouver had 27 days straight with rain but unofficially here in Chilliwack it is over 36 days with rain.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send your rain over here. Oklahoma is dry as a bone. Got a quarter inch of rain here Saturday, but that was the first rain in 89 days. So far, 430,000 acres and 238 homes and businesses have burned in wildfires.

In Minneapolis the weather is unbelievably warm, it's been in the 20-30F range for the whole month of January. very pleasant to not have to pay for heat when its usually well below zero in Jan. AND I've ridden twice this winter already!

In Minneapolis the weather is unbelievably warm, it's been in the 20-30F range for the whole month of January. very pleasant to not have to pay for heat when its usually well below zero in Jan. AND I've ridden twice this winter already!

76494[/snapback]

yeah what he said.

Crazy warm for northern New York in January, Today it was almost 60 degrees F. Two weeks ago my son and I took the bikes out for a saturday ride to the local Hardley shop to check out the Buells.

Waspp

I was on nights over the weekend. It was a bit nippy(dropping to below freezing) especially coming home. One day I was almost tempted to scrounge a lift back home. But as my ride is about 1 mile to the motorway and then 2 miles across town at the other end the roads are normally gritted and reasonably clear.

Though the doubts set in when the accidents start getting reported.