What's your weather like?

helicopterjim R.I.P.

That's further north than I have ever been, sad to say! Maybe I should attend the NGzz04...

It's a long trip, but if the weather is nice it will be a good one.

We are thinking about going up there on Saturday if time and weather permits.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today-

Brutally hot... with a chance of becoming disgustingly humid by later afternoon:

:angry:

Yesterday was over 100 with nasty humidity.

Summer has finally hit the east coast.

• 2 years later...

Now thats great for holiday weather but too hot to be at work!

8 degrees C here this morning int 'Uddersfield- very mild for this time of year.

Still nice and warm in southern Spain- will be about 25 degrees today- now that is just right for me.

Seriously considering moving to Spain or France in a few years time :sun:

Its been a bit warmer than usual up here in Sunny Scotland this year but yesterday it got dark around 3 because of the heavy sky and rain! Quite depressing actually, yes South of France or Spain is becoming more appealing by the day. Its a pity we have the best motorcycling roads in the world coupled with shit weather!! <_>

It is a tough time of year here, Tofino has had 170mm of rain in the last 48 hours! Here in Vancouver it is one front after another. Last ride on the bike Nov 12 evening then put her away for the winter. Dark by 1645, sigh. Miss those days of light that go from 0430-2230, this is the price for that latitude. 3.5 months of overpriced bike parts on Ebay, couple bike shows, a swap meet for the wretched, squash soup, Tom Waits and scotch. The olympic mascots itchy, twitchy and scratchy wont let us up the ski hill for a good part of the season too! Happy garage time gentlemen.

autumm is ending, we are slowly entering winter and for 2 weeks now we enjoy sunshine with a temperature between 17-21 Celcium degrees. The best for riding!! Oh I love Greece. Riding never stops! :D

autumm is ending, we are slowly entering winter and for 2 weeks now we enjoy sunshine with a temperature between 17-21 Celcium degrees. The best for riding!! Oh I love Greece. Riding never stops! :D

Almost too hot to go out 40c here toay,42c for Sunday,ouch.

6hour production race on Sunday at Oran Park,last race here for bikes before circuit closes,sigh.

We should already have a nice winter weather up here, few degrees minus and dry with a little snow. Instead, it's fiveish above zero, grey, damp, miserable constant rain. Reminds me actually of some gloomy films depicting future. SO IT'S HERE ALREADY!!! :o

Almost too hot to go out 40c here toay,42c for Sunday,ouch.

6hour production race on Sunday at Oran Park,last race here for bikes before circuit closes,sigh.

It stinks that they're closing oran park. There's less and less tracks on oz. But I wouln't like to be racing in that heat :o