What's your weather like?

helicopterjim R.I.P.

Although it's mild, here, it's raining in between thunderstorms, and I'm fed up. I've just repaired the guttering outside the house, ferchrissake and touched in some gravel chips on the Armstrong [it got sort of cleaned yesterday]. Serge the cock is restless, too: he keeps knocking on the back door for titbits.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mdude, gthyni and vtwin. The three of you can at least rejoice in the fact that now you are all recieving more daylight than most everyone else on this forum!!

83190[/snapback]

especially me I think :sun:

65"33'11 N

22"13'32 E

according to Google Earth

Oslo is only like 59"50'0 N

and Toronto 43"43'0 N

Up north you have to be fast to have fun on a bike

before you get caught up by snow :race:

Well, I can also join the club of cold bastards as we had -5 C this morning :bbblll:

I've seen a couple of maniacs riding their bikes lately but they're either

a:) poor students who cannot afford a bus ticket

b:) suicidal

c:) mentally challenged

d:) all the abovementioned

All roads are still covered in snow, ice, salt, grit and what have you, so the Scura definitely stays in the shed for the next couple of weeks.

Søren

It was frosty first thing this morning (0645) but by the time I'd got to Wales it was cold but sunny, and almost warm in the sun on the coast, but by the time I left it was dark and cold again :( , after being at home for 2 hours i've reached normal body temperatures.

But I had a great time!!!!!

Restless?  Hell, I'd be knocking on your door nonstop too if it got me tits!

Rj

83275[/snapback]

The only freely available tits here are mine: you wouldn't be impressed. Today we cured Serge of his restlessness. Two new Limousiin greys [hens] were brought home, christened Mitzi and Lulu. I also mended the faulty brake-light switch on my Triton and chopped a trailer-load of wood. Not a bad day. Now I'll go and look at my tits. It's a lonely life in darkest Limousin.

The only freely available tits here are mine: you wouldn't be impressed. Today we cured Serge of his restlessness. Two new Limousiin greys [hens] were brought home, christened Mitzi and Lulu. I also mended the faulty brake-light switch on my Triton and chopped a trailer-load of wood. Not a bad day. Now I'll go and look at my tits. It's a lonely life in darkest Limousin.

83377[/snapback]

You are in the wrong limousine!!

limousine.jpg

:rasta: the weathers getting nice here now days of 23-25 c, but getting bit of rain mostly quick light showers.did ride wednesday up our mountain[oxley highway] one of the twistiest bits of good roads abought this area. 27k from the foot of the hill to the top, gingers creek. where we stop for coffee then ride back down,lots of 25k and 35k posted bends and only short 100-300mtr straights inbetween.had good ride with scura and 748 allways fun with wet to dry conditions depending whether on the southern or northern side of the hill. it's allways good to get out with a bit of wet abought. it gives me the chance to get past that fn scura. ciao pics taken at long flat hotel on return from top.