This is faked up. Not only is gravity pulling her hooters in the wrong direction but there is no sign of the g forces from the stoppie.

If this was real her titties would be round her ears.

80819[/snapback]

It could have been taken just has he launched the bike upward her ta tas would still be in their more natural position and her arms are extended making the torso tighter too. Its very possible a real photo. :huh2: I think they're fake titties too. but I got 6/12 so what do I know. :huh2:

Guest Nogbad
It could have been taken just has he launched the bike upward her ta tas would still be in their more natural position and her arms are extended making the torso tighter too. Its very possible a real photo.  :huh2: I think they're fake titties too. but I got 6/12 so what do I know.  :huh2:

80915[/snapback]

The legs, look at her legs!

That chick is wearing black jeans in the front & they are blue near the shoe/lower leg part. The pic is so photo shop its not even a good job. Nice tits though lol  :notworthy:

80929[/snapback]

ITs no photoshop you guys are dummies look at the pic a little closer do you see the bright lights they are driving towards by the shadows the pic appears to be real just strange lighting because they are driving into the sun maybe it must have been snapped as soon as he shot the bike up. :huh2: I say real.

this site never fails to entertain. I swear we should have a "V11Lemans" Family reunion somewhere and just get loaded play some music and hire plenty of strippers. It seems to work for some Russian goldwing group. :huh2: Well I can't find it now but I had run across one hell o fa goldwing bash while looking for a quiz point last week. :huh:

• 5 weeks later...
My wife would shoot me if she thought this is why I added a Ural to the Guzzi collection  :grin:

These photos are from Motorcycle News.

84790[/snapback]

I'll hunt you down and shoot you too if I find out it is because of the swastikas. :angry:

But what do swastikas have to do with hot ladies and Urals? :huh2:

I guess there is some link to BMWs and BMWs to hitler....but that is really stretching a Nazi connection.

Or maybe those are anti-swastikas because they go the wrong way and like the ladies, they curve. :bier:Is it love?

...and more paint

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/jpeg/127/1368134.jpeg