Dave! They're ALL bloody white! Or as close to it as makes no difference. Where id you pick that lot up from, the KKK site :grin:

Pete

85236[/snapback]

Just like a few extra HP don't make a difference?

KKK? No, just The Men Who Sexually Objectify Women Club. The guilt is tearing me up inside :(

Tyra%20Banks%2002.jpg

KKK? No, just The Men Who Sexually Objectify Women Club. The guilt is tearing me up inside  :(

85272[/snapback]

Just say that you admire them, then, Dave,. It sounds so much more politically correct and means the same!

I feel your pain, Dave. Really, I do... -_-

KKK? No, just The Men Who Sexually Objectify Women Club. The guilt is tearing me up inside  :(

Tyra%20Banks%2002.jpg

85272[/snapback]

Dave! They're ALL bloody white! Or as close to it as makes no difference. Where id you pick that lot up from, the KKK site :grin:

Pete

85236[/snapback]

I lookkked through all of them, and they are mostly white, some are mixed breeds, two are what Americans call black, 7 are what the KKK call non-white, one is "yellow" and one is BLUE

I have to admit I didn't look at all of 'em but a random selection seemed to indicate they were roughly all of one *type*.

Look, I have nothing against oggling titters, despite what the lunatic fringe seems to think I don't actually think that slobbering over attractive pics of the opposite sex is either unhealthy or un-natural, neither do any of the sensible women I know including my good lady wife who is quite capable of doing slobbering of her own if the situation calls for it :grin: .

Especially blokes seem to like a good perve, I'm no exception, I just always find it funny that the archetypes are always so conservative in their appearance, (And no, I don't need any of Tex's cellulite mostrosities exhibited to prove me wrong! :grin: )

Pete

• 2 weeks later...