now thats someone chiro's possibly could help. that weight has to have effects on her spine..

Thank goodness someone finally posted some real hooters. As others have said though, I think that poor girl will have to do something to fight gravity.

78438[/snapback]

Here are my Hooters.

I was fascinated by them when i was a small boy, they were kept in my Grandads shed being my uncles and had come into disrepair. We rescued them when I was about 10 and restored the case and I've had them ever since. They're not every ones cup of tea :)

271205009.jpg

I don't mind being second, or even Third fiddle, it just means when shite hits the fan they don't always think it was me First.  :huh2:

:ninja:

78684[/snapback]

So we need someone to vote you into third place.

Even French Bob is beating you...probably he got some cock worshippers to vote for him.

Third place behind TXR and BFG would be a high honor.

But I suppose if Ratchethack and Pete Roper were on the ballot, you and I might be even further down the list.

We don't get no respect!

harville.jpg

Even French Bob is beating you...probably he got some cock worshippers to vote for him.

78699[/snapback]

Excuse me!

My third place has nothing to do with any qualities my cock may or may not have [although cock-worship is something I do have to live with on a daily basis]....it is purely because I canvassed unashamedly for votes.