MGS-01 with lights

QuatroValvole

MORE importantly doesn't that hole actually have a purpose???? How did he re-engineer it, or did he not care he just wanted it on the road? I love that bike I wish I had the money and the know-how or enough money to not need to know how.  :P:

81122[/snapback]

If you mean the German model then take a look below the fairing and you will see a V11 type oil cooler. That frees up the fairing. The American one has the lights mounted in front of the oil cooler inside the fairing. I have purchased a Centauro oil cooler that I may build into a modified belly pan for mine.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any information on the supplier(s) of the lights?

The front light is from an aprilia scooter, leonardo 300 if i'm right(might be used in more scooters), direction lights are kellermann.

Rearlight is the oval led light I use in the v11 tails too. Only I suppose used the version with integrated license plate light.

aprilia light:

and I see ebay has two for you:

http://cgi.ebay.nl/Aprilia-Leonardo-Schein...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.nl/APRILIA-Leonardo-faro-a...1QQcmdZViewItem

Paul, can you tell me the manufacturer of that rear light, or how I can get my hands on one? That's what I've been looking for! Thanks for the info and links on the headlight, I don't think that scooter model comes to the US.

Well, you can get the frontlight thanks to ebay, one is a buy now and ships worldwide.

the rearlight is a unit from the far east: shin yo

10033504_880_FR_03.JPG

The same thing exists with or withourt licenseplate light build in.

This is with licenceplate light:

10033444_1.JPG

He mounted it in an aluminium housing, that has some place for licenseplatelight.

Look here:

http://www.hattech.de/shop/index.html

then click on : Elektrik & Beleuchtung

he used this housing from what I can see on the pictures:

This uses a seperate license plate light with leds, see bottom page

Z%2Dhousing2.1%2Dalt.jpg

Well, you can get the frontlight thanks to ebay, one is a buy now and ships worldwide.

81188[/snapback]

Just bought one off ebay in Germany. I also just bought a Centauro oil cooler so I guess I have a project to start now. I think I want a little track time first though!

Guzzi green mgs01 from scola bruno, I must say, looks a bit metalic, not the real classic racing green.

MGSFOTO1.jpg

81249[/snapback]

that looks awesome. Got any more pics of that Greenie ?