belfastguzzi

Time

......................... :thumbsup:

81003[/snapback]

What time

Guest aironepony

The TARDIS has landed in a rough, mist-covered landscape near Belfast.

The ground is littered with rock formations and small bubbling pools of liquid. At regular intervals, a small spray of liquid is emitted from one of the pools, causing the rocks to be covered by a small silver filament. Oblivious to the surroundings, the Doctor strolls by one of the pools, his concentration completely on the diary. The Doctor strolls directly towards a small pool of hissing mercury, apparently unaware of the danger.

Just as he is about to step into the pool, he stops abruptly, and turns a page of his diary. He laughs as he reads aloud from the contents of the diary..........

..........."The relentless march. The steady progression from the tick to the tock. The heartbeat of decay. That ever diminishing resource.................time"

.............. :thumbsup:

Guest Nogbad
Strange isn't it, hats and gloves are much less common nowadays.

81003[/snapback]

Not if you are on your bike they're not.

Strange isn't it, hats and gloves are much less common nowadays. Time was when it would have been quite the thing to wear hats and gloves.

81003[/snapback]

Pudding pots and Belstafs? I still wear them and I have a bowler, a balmoral and many others. I wear my kilt at least 3 times a year. Cowboy boots and a Biltmore too (a Stetson is a Cadillac but a Biltmore is a Bentley). I guess Guzzi's are much less common as well.

Pudding pots and Belstafs? I still wear them and I have a bowler, a balmoral and many others. I wear my kilt at least 3 times a year. Cowboy boots and a Biltmore too (a Stetson is a Cadillac but a Biltmore is a Bentley).

81050[/snapback]

:nopic: