Second South'n Spine Raid 2006

docc

Great ride Guys!!! Thanks for the invite.

It took all week for the adrenaline buzz to ware off!

But now I have a different buzz going, picked up the Cafe yesterday and road home last night. Pictures and my impressions will come later. I need to go ride now. :bike:

Later!

David

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from dropping off the Cafe for it's initial once over. Thank God the Goose is a waterfowl!!! It rained buckets most of the 3 1/2 hour ride, but I stilled enjoyed every minute of the trip :bike: .

I will pick it up Friday the 18th and will be ready to go on the 19th. So Docc we need to make this whiskey run official and set a time to meet :food: .

Talk to you later!

David

The Nashville and vicinity contingent will be meeting at the Nolensville "Coffee House" ( I think it's called Mill Creek Foods now) at 0730 for a good breakfast and briefing. The food is great but watch out for the pea gravel parking lot. It has a reputation for separating the sheep fro the boys. :o

The restaurant is on Nolensville Road (US41A) near Burkitt Rd. and just south of Hwy 253. This is on the Davidson/Williamson County line. I've enlisted some local riders to help us find the back way to Lynchburg. You'll remember Gary on the BMW GS. Side stands up at 0830 for the ride to Lynchburg which should take a couple hours putting us on the square about 1030.

From there we can loop Tim's Ford Lake and up to Suwannee for another loop to the south on 56/156. :race:

Some may wish to vacation in Lynchburg to tour the distilllery but those of us with our hair on fire will likely ride every minute we can. :bike:

Well, rats, don't think I can make this one.

May get a ride in as I have business in Tuscaloosa, but it won't be those gorgeous roads you'll enjoy.

OBTW, bit on the "killboy" vanity thing and bought pics of my ride through Deals Gap on the way to our rendezvous in Sweetwater: http://snipurl.com/uxfl

You gotta love capitalism; what a market niche. :D

http://www.killboy.com/

That intro pic of the girl stroking the pavement is, as are many of the other shots there, pretty compelling.

Scott, I scrolled thru the Saturday shots for 22 July and didn't see you or Gary. Might have missed you or you flew under the radar?

Bill

The Nashville and vicinity contingent will be meeting at the Nolensville "Coffee House" ( I think it's called Mill Creek Foods now) at 0730 for a good breakfast and briefing. The food is great but watch out for the pea gravel parking lot. It has a reputation for separating the sheep fro the boys. :o

The restaurant is on Nolensville Road (US41A) near Burkitt Rd. and just south of Hwy 253. This is on the Davidson/Williamson County line. I've enlisted some local riders to help us find the back way to Lynchburg. You'll remember Gary on the BMW GS. Side stands up at 0830 for the ride to Lynchburg which should take a couple hours putting us on the square about 1030.

From there we can loop Tim's Ford Lake and up to Suwannee for another loop to the south on 56/156. :race:

Some may wish to vacation in Lynchburg to tour the distilllery but those of us with our hair on fire will likely ride every minute we can. :bike:

Thanks Docc,

See you then!

Scott, I scrolled thru the Saturday shots for 22 July and didn't see you or Gary. Might have missed you or you flew under the radar?

Bill

Bill,

Killboy didn't get us; I think Moonshine and dragonslayer did tho' :race:

You know I ride slow enough that they could shoot, develop and hand me the pic. as I ride by!

Scott