What did you do today?

Admin Jaap

:P:

An indirect way to search is enter the following into Google or Google images

site:photobucket.com boobs

81176[/snapback]

YEAH but photobucket has their own search engine and it works pretty sweet. Plus when you click on a pic in their google-esq thumbnails it brings up the persons whole gallery. Thats when the fun begins. sometimes.

Today I got my teeth cleaned and they told me I need to drink less pop I have the start of a cavity they want to fill the enamel back in next week. Can't be as bad as 4 wisdom teeth out with nothing but 7 shots of novacaine. :huh2:

Oh and the lose my job magic number stands at 25 :(

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was mostly correct in my prediction. But the Guzzi didn't make it all the way to work due to Battery Charge Light

Drank both Tea and Coffee whilst taking emergency calls.

I forgot that it was first Monday of the month and failed to go the Local Branch MGOC meet - thats two consecutive months :homer: I knew there was a reason why I'd initially looked at working Tuesday.

Huh, interesting.  Is that the same thing we called the rotary table? I used to work on a (obviously smaller) drilling rig in Texas.  Foul, foul, dangerous, stupid work that paid outrageously well for an 18 year old doing it.  I was derrick-hand for about a year.  At least we were on land....

81211[/snapback]

Top drives have taken over from rotary tables, kellys and spinning chains (much to dangerous) and are ok till they break down. Anyway weather has vastly improved out here and the pilots are catching up wih the backlog I may get off tonight or in the morning so the mood is better, now going to spend the rest of the time hiding in the engine room with the cats. :bier::drink:

Guest __Christian__

Hi - first post (boo!)

Today I mostly invented a gadget for scrubbing in new tyres.

I also drank fresh coffee @ 3pm {this will piss me off @ 3 am}

Guest __Christian__

I want to leave the shop & GO

p.s. tarmac is where they glue the gravel together and paint it black - right ?

hmm

Guest __Christian__

I like the exhaust you have on your bike. Will you be posting pics in the "pictures of your bike" thread?

Sure thang, soon as it stops bloody raining !

Today I deleted a post in this thread, so that it now looks like JRT is talking to Mr Marret Bartin instead of to me and that makes it look like MB takes tea in his coffee. Which he may well do.

Guest aironepony

Today, I trudged off to the treadmill and listened patiently to some second year students struggle through a presentation on Organisational Culture. Rivetting stuff.

Another wrist slitting event.................... :wacko:

a presentation on Organisational Culture. Rivetting stuff.

81362[/snapback]

Could you start a thread on this please?

Summer's coming, with the odd bike trip, rally and so forth. Some of the chaps here aren't too organised, so any assistance is welcome. Much obliged.

Hi, put out 3 wheelie bins, 2 cars and a block of flats, normal day in rainy Liverpool. :(

Cheers Gary :bier:

81451[/snapback]

Put out one wheely bin, one recycling bin and the cat. Normal day in sunny Slumberland.

Oh, and told a little lie. It's honking down.

m

And we haven't got a cat.

Guest __Christian__

Put out no bins and no cats.

It is no longer p****ing it down - so took dull photos of my baby...

- which I will put up as soon as I work out how to do it ;)