''GLOBAL WORMING''

callison

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bob! Is it necessary to worm your cock, or isn't that part of poultry keeping?

86486[/snapback]

Hens [and cocks] seem to find all forms of worm-life really appetizing. Not just worms, either, but anything that resembles worms in appearance, so chopped-up bits of spaghetti and quite large grass-snakes are consumed indiscriminately. They do suffer from parasites, but worms have never been a problem with our flock........ Jesus I'm becoming a poultry parasite bore in my dotage.

Haven't you got a motorcycle to dismantle or something, Nog?

[Edit] If you think the parasites of poultry or whatever thread is becoming tedious, just go over and have a look at the original GW thread............ :(

No, don't: life's too short.

And, yes, I am aware that while I've been editing this I've addressing an audience of one - myself. Hey, I've been married a long time; I'm used to it.

from my research centre of the human mind and the evolution of the chook i have observed that they will eat any thing that moves where they have scratched. mine particularly love termites, high in protein , i allmost daily dig and break up nests to give a helping to young chickens which i keep caged till they can get to high perches. from last hatching i have 4 remaining from seven after visit from goanna. yesterday hearing mother chook agitated i observed red belly black snake at cage, this time i got in first and put cage up on stand high off ground [reptiles love chicken] ps..i have only learnt that the human mind is totaly unpredictable. :D

Hens [and cocks] seem to find all forms of worm-life really appetizing. Not just worms, either, but anything that resembles worms in appearance, so chopped-up bits of spaghetti and quite large grass-snakes are consumed indiscriminately. They do suffer from parasites, but worms have never been a problem with our flock........ Jesus I'm becoming a poultry parasite bore in my dotage.

Haven't you got a motorcycle to dismantle or something, Nog?

[Edit] If you think the parasites of poultry or whatever thread is becoming tedious, just go over and have a look at the original GW thread............ :(

No, don't: life's too short.

And, yes, I am aware that while I've been editing this I've addressing an audience of one - myself. Hey, I've been married a long time; I'm used to it.

86490[/snapback]

Guest Nogbad
congratulations, y'all made the strangest thread ever come alive. reading this makes my brain soft and mushy, just the way I like it....

86518[/snapback]

If you need to harden it up again, pop across to the other GW thread. All part of the complete service we offer.

Excuse me a moment, I think my ass is itching.

congratulations, y'all made the strangest thread ever come alive. reading this makes my brain soft and mushy, just the way I like it....

86518[/snapback]

Cool. Do I get a point starting the thread? :lol:

The worst joke ever:

The desk clerk at a resort in the mountains checks in a newly arrived honeymooning couple. Ten minutes after arriving, the groom heads out of the lodge in his fishing gear, pole, waders - the whole outfit. He doesn't return until nearly midnight. About four the next morning, he's off again for another day of fishing. This goes on for two more days until the desk clerk's curiosity gets the better of him:

Q: "Why aren't you spending more time with your bride rather than fishing? She's really quite a lovely young lady"

A: "Oh, well, you see, it's her time of month."

Q: "Oh, sorry about that, but couldn't you just, you know, poke her in a different hole?..."

A: "Nope. She's got piles. That's out too."

Q: "Well, couldn't she just" Get's interrupted here.

A: "Oh, I know what you're about to say, but she has gingivitus and that wouldn't be advisable at all."

Q: "Wow. Look. If she has all of these things wrong with her, why did you marry her?"

A: "Oh, that's easy. She has worms too. And I just love to fish..."

:homer:

Guest Nogbad
internals, alcahol keeps them at bay..

87123[/snapback]

Apparently some parasitic worms can be beneficial. Inflammatory bowel disease is sometimes treated by giving the patient live pig whipworms.......

(Worm factoid no 22)