Baldini stuffs it to the Japs

Guzzirider

Could not get the camcorder clip to upload on .Putfile so I put it on Google video instead.

Ignore the first seconds- thats me wobbling around but then Keith comes into view on his Scura and starts to have fun.

This was the first session of the day- things got a lot quicker after that!

Camera work and insane commentary courtesy of Helen.

Baldini video clip

Guy :helmet:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the first session of the day- things got a lot quicker after that!

86625[/snapback]

good one !

punters on a race track HATE to be passed by a guzzi.

it's like the world turn inside out for them :)

Onya Keith! I'd insert a big thumbs up smilie but they aren't working!

Did they all turn their backs on you in the paddock and get all sniffy about being overtaken by a tractor? Rob got that at Superbike School 'cos he could ride around blokes on late model tackle on his shitty old warmed over LeMans. I can't imagine it's any different in Wales, UK to NSW Australia :-)=).

Pete

Did they all turn their backs on you in the paddock and get all sniffy about being overtaken by a tractor?

Pete

86637[/snapback]

Actually it was a reasonably friendly paddock- we were greeted in the morning by a Scouser who saw the bikes and said "F***ing Hell!! Guzzis! Never seen them here before!!" Turned out he used to have a LM2. Got a few comments about how nice the Guzzis looked and sounded from the other riders.

Most of 'em were track regulars and I guess understood that it does not matter how fast your bike is, there will always be somebody faster than you.

Guy

...a Scouser who saw the bikes and said "F***ing Hell!! Guzzis! Never seen them here before!!"...

86666[/snapback]

On Monday, at Buttonwillow Raceway in California, Rich Rodriguez did ya one better-- passed a passel of inline four Yamahondakawazukis on the inside using this:

IMG_0842_3_1.jpg

queued up in the grid (note full racing leathers):

IMG_0872_5_1.jpg

Jedione's custom V11:

IMG_0845_5_1.jpg

and the three of us with big grins at the end of the day:

IMG_0879_1_1.jpg

On Monday, at Buttonwillow Raceway in California, Rich Rodriguez did ya one better-- passed a passel of inline four Yamahondakawazukis on the inside using this:

86679[/snapback]

THIS POST IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT VIDEO! :bike:

Until then, we have no Rich Rossi, but Baldini is hereby named renamed and proclaimed Valentino Baldini!

THIS POST IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT VIDEO!  :bike:

Until then, we have no Rich Rossi, but Baldini is hereby named renamed and proclaimed Valentino Baldini!

86687[/snapback]

Hey, Speed-Dave,

You sayin' you don't believe Rich rides faster than your average Ricky Racer? Is that really what you're saying?? Cuz if that's what you're saying, you'd better be at the next track day to see it with your own eyes, and no weasely excuses!

Having ridden with Rich R I can tell you, he's quick. I believe one of his party tricks is stuffing it to late model sportsbike riders on his Convert, (That may be what the pic is of but for some reason I cant see them at the moment.) I'm guessing though that it's his EV that did the damage this time?

Pete

Having ridden with Rich R I can tell you, he's quick. I believe one of his party tricks is stuffing it to late model sportsbike riders on his Convert, (That may be what the pic is of but for some reason I cant see them at the moment.) I'm guessing though that it's his EV that did the damage this time?

Pete

86689[/snapback]

Actually, that's his Jackal with hopped up brakes. Everything else is pretty much stock-- even the cans. They were calling it the "cop bike" and not really enjoying having it on the track-- gives racer-types the creepin' heebies. :grin: