Dutch TT

grossohc

With Valentino qualifying last and maybe not even racing today after his tumble on thursday, It looks like we will be hearing the stars and stripes at race end. I think Edwards and Hayden will be fighting for the top spot with hopkins on the podium as well. Should be quite a race :race:

Gary

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of Americans, KR is on a roll too- maybe a podium for him.

Loris looked in really bad shape in yesterdays qualifying, holding his chest and taking really deep intakes of breath.

Rossi looked in really beaten up too..

I'll be rooting for James Ellison who won't have a hope in hell of winning but is slowly improving and getteing much closer to his team mate Checa with each round.

Guy :helmet:

hopkins on pole and i for one wouldn't mind seeing him on the rostrem for all his effort, edwards is well overdue, and with all the walking wounded this may be the best chance for them but i would prefer stoner to be at the pointy end after his effort and dissapointment in the last two rounds hayden has been strong recently and has a good chance at top three. pedrosa has to be in with a good chance. but then again the doctor has performed miracles before. may the best man on the day win without incident and give a good race. now iv'e just got to get myself outof bed at 1-30am aus time. :bier:

Bit of a boring race until the last two laps!!

93139[/snapback]

Unless you a true motorhead.

Ever tried to stuggle through a Formula 1 car race in the last say,,, 10 yrs?

While I would agree that the possibility of an American win has increased, there should be an asterisk as to why this is about to happen.

John Hopkins has had years of utter hell on his Suzuki. I think it's his turn.

Ciao, Steve G.

Yeah I find F1 very processional.

I think WSB has been better entertainment than Moto GP this year. I enjoyed today's race but in comparison to the recent WSB fairing bashing then it was a bit tame until the end.

Guy :helmet:

The Mugello race makes up for a season's worth boring races, I think.

93159[/snapback]

what happened there? is that were rossi took a rolli? :huh2:

how shook up did the Dr get? Where I used to live my neighbor was a professional motocross racer in the early 90's but couldn't get back onto a podium after he took a bad spill and broke his knee among other things, said it wasn't the same after that, lost his edge. I hope rossi makes it back and signs with Ducati. :bier:

I think it should be fairly obvious by now: America is taking over EVERYTHING!

We'll start with Iraq. Next -- Iran. While we're at it -- N. Korea.

Oh -- and MotoGP too, of course.

Then we'll move on to England, where we will rule a people who despise what we have done to their language (rightfully so).

Then, we'll take Africa. Noble savages and abundant natural resources are simply IRRESISTIBLE to a REAL American.

The rest of youy fuckers better just get in line and start learnin' "pidgin" English..........

God, I love my country...........

..........more than anywhere else!

V50

I think it should be fairly obvious by now:  America is taking over EVERYTHING!

We'll start with Iraq.  Next -- Iran.  While we're at it -- N. Korea.

Oh -- and MotoGP too, of course.

Then we'll move on  to England, where we will rule a people who despise what we have done to their language (rightfully so).

Then, we'll take Africa.  Noble savages and abundant natural resources are simply IRRESISTIBLE to a REAL American.

The rest of youy fuckers better just get in line and start learnin' "pidgin" English..........

V50

93234[/snapback]

didn't you watch sryiana? we're screwed man, game over, its all over man. thats it no light at the end of the tunnel the US is done man. :wacko:

at one stage, it looked like there would be three americans on the podium and that would have been a first since...wow...early 90's ?

i think colin's mistake (a fairly understandable one) is the last straw for him. and for yamaha. i've heard rumours he'll be back in SBK next year. can't wait to see him fight bayliss again: these two guys were making the show.

hopkins ? give him a real ride, like a factory ducati : he has a physical riding that will do great on the red bike.

hayden ? what is there to say ? i think him winning shows how unprepared the newer guard of youngsters really is. He'll maybe wear the crown at the end of the year, but the best rider is we all know who :)

at one stage, it looked like there would be three americans on the podium and that would have been a first since...wow...early 90's ?

i think colin's mistake (a fairly understandable one) is the last straw for him. and for yamaha.  i've heard rumours he'll be back in SBK next year. can't wait to see him fight bayliss again: these two guys were making the show.

hopkins ? give him a real ride, like a factory ducati : he has a physical riding that will do great on the red bike.

hayden ? what is there to say ? i think him winning shows how unprepared the newer guard of youngsters really is. He'll maybe wear the crown at the end of the year, but the best rider is we all know who :)

93240[/snapback]

No doubt Rossi is still the man -- but he has had some tough luck.

I'm still in awe of Stoner and Pedrosa, and I'm quite happy for Nicky.

This sport desperately needed some new blood. Time for Checa to move on, too. Could be over for poor Sete. Loris isn't getting any younger but is still kicking ass.

With a great bike, Hopkins could give it a serious run. Massively talented -- huge eggs -- but didn't he sign long-term with Suzook?

The best rider doesn't always win the championship -- ask Kevin Schwantz...

Guest Nogbad
Then we'll move on  to England, where we will rule a people who despise what we have done to their language (rightfully so).

V50

93234[/snapback]

Might be better for us than being ruled by cheese eating surrender monkeys and sausage eaters we thought we had seen off twice already. Damn the EU and Brussels.

Anyway, once we have been taken over and have the vote in your Land of the Free (sic) we can get down to the business of inculcating a proper level of self deprecation and modesty in you Yanks. Then we will inveigle our way into your education system and fill it with political correctness and good grammar.

Oh, and another thing, we can't have all these guns. You will have to learn to do without them and behave like proper gentlemen. Yes, even your policemen.