"By God, I've lost me leg." ". . So you have."

Guest ratchethack

On a daily basis I deal with the dregs of society, the theives, the drunks the socialy indaequates

94398[/snapback]

but nobody forces you to come here every day, Martin

I know... avoid 24/7 and ONLY visit the Tenni Forum

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ratchethack
On a daily basis I deal with the dregs of society, the theives, the drunks the socialy indaequates
but nobody forces you to come here every day, Martin

:lol::grin::lol::grin::lol::grin:

Let's try to let this get outta hand, ok? I, myself, might start crying. I'm pretty much filled with angst as it is, and it's not a far push to depression.

Also, and the main point of this is- Martin, I appreciate your well-written post. It's hard for anyone as sheltered as myself to discuss personal bravery, sacrifice, or extreme emotional stress with someone who has to deal with that for a living.

BFG: :bier:

point2.jpg

"over there be England where the nancy boys come from"

point.jpg

"and only the other day (and I don't know how the divil they got here, constable) I swear I saw...blah, blah...dregs...blah...

post-1029-1150837332.jpg

...big girls' blouses..."

I'm afraid I must make a small but very important correction to your original post Ratchethack. You mention the word British in your introductory comments but the artical quoted went on to discuss the English football team.

Given your colonial status it comes as no surprise that you could make such a basic error. Great Britain is indeed made up of 4 separate countries, Scotand, Northern Ireland, Wales and England. Those of us who are not English do on occasions get very irritated when this basic, but often made, error occurs. Closer to home I'm led to believe that Canadians suffer from similar feelings when people assume they are Americans.

To cut a long stort short, when it comes to any sport related topic the English are a bunch of wankers and the rest of usually always support whoever they are playing.

Had it been the Scotland football team loosing you would have found no tears on the park as Scottish men don't cry. Indeed further proof of our nations manlyness is that official records show that there are no homosexuals in Scotland at all...our gene pool is such that this is impossible. However, it will come as no surpise to anyone in Scotland, Northern Ireland or indeed Wales, when I tell you that there were 11 homosexuals in the English football team that day.

I hope this has been of some help to you.

Guest ratchethack
I'm afraid I must make a small but very important correction to your original post Ratchethack. You mention the word British in your introductory comments but the artical quoted went on to discuss the English football team. 

Er, begging your pardon, but I asked if ALL Brits have become Nancy Boys?

Jock, if I've committed a most grievous insult in the asking, I humbly apologize and beg forgiveness. How utterly provincial of me! This would be the equivalent of a Californian such as myself being lumped in as a Californian with a Mexican of Baja, California! Horrors abound! If I am at fault, I thank you for the wisdom of your correction, Sir. I assure you that not all Americans are Rubes and halfwits, but I realize that such errors as this surely don't help perceptions! Such sloppiness shall never occur henceforth at the hand of your correspondent! -_-

To cut a long stort short, when it comes to any sport related topic the English are a bunch of wankers and the rest of usually always support whoever they are playing.

Had it been the Scotland football team loosing you would have found no tears on the park as Scottish men don't cry. Indeed further proof of our nations manlyness is that official records show that there are no homosexuals in Scotland at all...our gene pool is such that this is impossible. However, it will come as no surpise to anyone in Scotland, Northern Ireland or indeed Wales, when I tell you that there were 11 homosexuals in the English football team that day.

I hope this has been of some help to you. 

Yes indeed! I'm MOST sincerely appreciative of your indulgence!

Is there any possibility of you coming to the colonies to help us de-brainwash the feminized Metrosexuals who've been mentally and spiritually castrated by Popular Kulture propaganda and GOUPTHINK mind control? We have a burgeoning problem here with a proliferating sub-culture of horribly conflicted Nancy Boys, who seem to actually be PROUD of their gender confusion - as er, previously so flamboyantly demonstrated in this thread. :moon:

I have in mind something along the lines of de-indoctrination camps. No exposure to the abominations of the dominant Popular Kulture media, no exposure to the running open sewer of Hollywood perversions, no loudmouth b!tches screaming about male oppression - just manly sports, manly outdoor recreation, male leadership training, you know, cigars, drinking, fishing, hunting, field dressing game, that kind of thing. It'd be a smashing success, I think.

It certainly wouldn't hurt to get some of that Scottish manly character back into our gene pool, either! Ours seems to have gone quite dilute and flaccid since the er, great unpleasantness with ENGLAND, at which time we possessed some vibrant strains of pure Scottish lineage amongst the hoge-poge - which, by the way, overall seemed to've suffered no GROUPTHINK delusions whatsoever about gender, had no homosexual problems to deal with, fully understood male and female roles without any confusion whatsoever, and in fact turned out to be quite courageous in a very manly sort of way throughout the first National conflict and indeed through several quite substantial defensive military engagements since.

But if you've got any unmarried young lads you can spare, by all means send 'em over. Many of the empty-headed Amerikan Feminists who've now finally got their wishes after 50 years of mind-control via constant, oppressive and repressive Popular Kulture domination over men now find themselves sick over what they've "achieved" and are now actually looking for REAL MEN - and I'm ashamed to realize that God knows we need all the help we can get these days!! -_-

Any contributions whatsoever will be MOST appreciated!! ;):whistle:

Is there any possibility of you coming to the colonies to help us...

...send 'em over...Any contributions whatsoever will be MOST appreciated!!

94449[/snapback]

I'm thinking that Guzzirider is probably headed your way – so he isn't here to see that he's been photo-insulted (above). Drat!

He's hiring a lady's-bike and trolling around the West. For your sake, I hope that he doesn't mess with the gene-pool.

BTW

Is it possible to attach perfumed talcum powder to an internet post?

Spoken like a Truly Conflicted and Thoroughly Feminized Metrosexual entirely subservient to the slavery of GROUPTHINK. 

94374[/snapback]

You are so full of crap.

How then to explain your insensitive, brutish, and barbaric neo-cro-magnon comment, Dave?? :huh2:  :grin:

94374[/snapback]

Fighting fire with fire.

Justified retaliation was invented by MOTHERS!

One of whom raised me to be both sensitive righteous.

You must've been stretching out with y'er FEEEEEEEELINGS again.  Every time that happens, you seem to spout the most amazing HATE SPEECH. :o  Why d'you s'pose THAT is, praytell?  I thought you Metrosexuals were the "tolerant, open and affirming" type???!!!! :lol:

94374[/snapback]

The logic behind hating hate may escape you, but it really is not so complicated. I am sure you will figure it out one day.

Your labling people annoys me, and I don't have to sit idle for it.

Trust me, I am being sensitive, but only because of forum rules.

Why, by your own definition above, Dave, YOU must yourself be the root of most of the world's evil?!?!? :homer:

94374[/snapback]

Your semantic logic is failing.

Uh, you DO have a pair. . . . err, . . . .  don't you, Dave? :grin:

94374[/snapback]

None of your business.

What if I lost them in an accident?

What if I pump out a pint a day doing the misses?

What difference does it make accept to the heartless pseudo machismos of the world?!?!?

You are a piece of work.

Placebo will be playing in Scotland and Ireland this weekend

Artist: Placebo

Album: Placebo (1996)

Song: Nancy boy

Hits: 745

Rating: 3.3

Vote: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Correct these lyrics

E-mail this lyric

Nancy boy

Alcoholic kind of mood,

Lose my clothes,