ITALIAN MOTO FEST

Guest ffatdad

IS ANYONE ATTENDING THE ITALIAN MOTO FEST IN SHEPHARDSTOWN WV 23-24 SEPTEMBER

MY BROTHERS AND I ARE GOING ONE 2003 NERO CORSA, ONE 2002 TENNI ,AND A SWEET 2002 CHAMPAGNE LEMANS (MINE) . THIS IS A GOOD BIKE SHOW LOTS OF COOL ITALIAN BIKES FROM ALL OVER THE NORTHEAST SHOW UP.

WRER RIDING UP FROM FLORIDA LEAVING TOMMOROW AM 9-20

HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE

JIM

MY BROTHERS AND I ARE GOING ONE 2003 NERO CORSA, ONE 2002 TENNI ,AND A SWEET 2002 CHAMPAGNE LEMANS (MINE) . THIS IS A GOOD BIKE SHOW LOTS OF COOL ITALIAN BIKES FROM ALL OVER THE NORTHEAST SHOW UP.

JIM

Hallo, I have a question for you. Have you post on the Tenni Registry the series number of your brother bike? Ciao Giovanni #60 :helmet:

JIM

Why don't you go to the Maryland Rally while you are there.

Hagerstown/Snug Harbor Kampground

Near Junction I-70 & I-81

11759 Snug Harbor Lane

Williamsport, MD 21795

Information: 301-223-7571

Reservations: 1-800-562-7607

JIM

I've been itching to go to this show for years, maybe I can fit it in.

Hey! I was there! I have pics of your guys' bikes, I even posted one in my introductory post in the new members part of this forum. They were beautiful. I didn't see the plates on the bikes, but I'm blown away that you rode all the way up from Florida. Your bikes plus the V11 Sport in the best-sounding bike comp all made me think for the first time about possible Guzzi ownership. Thanks for bringing such nice bikes.

• 1 year later...

Heads up fellow V11 riders - next weekend (the 27th & 28th of September) is the Italian Moto Fest in Shepherdstown, West Virginia. I plan on going Sunday and hanging out much of the day. The web site for the event is here: Italian Motofest

The parking area is as much fun to walk around in and check out bikes as the show grounds :helmet: There is a lot of nice Euro hardware ridden to the event.

Look for a Nero Corsa with Maryland plates and say hello - cheers.

Only going Saturday, but I'll be up there on my 2003 LM, I have Maryland tags so I should be easy to spot as well.

Kieth or any other D.C. area peeps, if you want change and want to go Saturday then shoot me a PM. They are having a Viva Italia show (cars and bikes) in the inner harbor on Sunday that I may go to.

Matt