...for Garmin Quest users...

KiloSjon

If you want to replace your old startup screen of the Quest with a Lemans style, you can use this file:

startupscreen.jpg

Short howto:

- Download Ximage from garmin

- Download your current startup screen and back it up

- Save the file posted here (do not change it or make sure that it's saved as bmp (8bits) and hat the colordepth is not changed), and give the same name as your startup screen (!)

- Upload to your Quest

et voila: everytime you turn on your GPS, the Lemans smiles at you... :D

KiloSjon

PS off course at your own risk, if you're not sure, see the help file of Ximage or drop me a PM...

You've opened a can of worms! Now everybody wants a picture of his own type/color V11... :D

No problem... post a picture and I will post an customized one... "Quest users help eachother" (at least if they ride V11's)... :D:P

You can also use Ximage to get screenshots from your Quest, for example you can see here (bottom left)that the Lemans is capable of 265kmh (with a lot of patience) :whistle: ...

stats.JPG

:bier: Thanks again. I now have the Very Cool LeMans splash screen on my Quest. It was very easy. Perhaps at some point, I'll figure out how to get my LeMans onto that screen, or send you a pic for modification.

Now, about that 265 KMH..... I am impressed. For us MPH folks here in the US, that is 164MPH. As I said, I am impressed! :mg: I am curious, is the bike stock, or has there been modifications?

Zoom Zoom,

John Henry

I think when KiloSjon wrote "with a lot of patience" he meant: "with a lot of photoshopping" :D

No way a reasonably standard V11LM would do that kind of speed. Only Enzo's Cobra from what I've heard...

No photoshopping, this is a real screendump!

...but the Quest sometimes is a bit mixed up, while searching for the satelites he may be confused. I had a top speed of 1274kmh once... So no photoshopping... :D (I updated the firmware, shouldn't happen anymore)