V11 Rally Germany 2007

V11UK

From the German V11 web site HERE which contains a page to register.

The rally is being held over the weekend 15th to 17th June 2007 @

Zum Prinzen Ernst

Siegfriedstr. 6

D-69427 Mudau

Tel 00 49 6284 7021 (The owner speaks English :blush:)

No web site exists for this location. All 8 rooms are already fully booked but camping is available on site.

Jane and I have booked a room in a hotel 4 miles west of Mudau HERE at 52 euro per night B&B. We're going for a weeks tour :bike: of Germany again before attending the rally.

Map24 gives almost 600km distance from my house.

That's twice the distance of the last meeting. Jaap and me have covered the distance in 7 or 8 hours.

That's pathetic I know, but I am a friend and will never loose Jaap in the middle of no where, would I?

I make it only 150km (100miles) from the Old Timer to Mudau. :huh2: Or is it the route Jaap took you :D

I don't know if I'll go yet. Last year I had consecutive weekends away Ireland (5 days Thur-Mon) and Germany (3 days Fri-Sun) I perhaps was a bit much domesticly coupled with Scotland (5 days) only three weeks previously.

If I went I'd want to make it a 5 day weekend, perhaps if Jaap's offer from last year is still open Varsseveld would make a good staging post. Perhaps I could help with the map reading.( I failed my RAF Navigator training ) :lol: But the extra days wouldn't go down so well at home :(

Before I commit myself I need to find out the dates for Ireland and if there will be a Highland Fling 3 - Chris?

................and if there will be a Highland Fling 3 - Chris?

Not sure yet Martin. I had thought about a V11 rally in Wales and I'm actively looking around for a suitable place. If I can't find anything we might do Spean Bridge again. Watch this space :D.....

• 2 months later...