V11 Rally Germany 2007

V11UK

• 1 month later...
Guest Cantaloop

Special offer... Bed and Breakfast not far away from Köln/Cologne - nearly the middle of the way from Calais to Mudau.post-1375-1170934101_thumb.jpg

Guy, alias Guzziriders is coming too, coz the German V11 meeting is not clashing with Boxmeer.

BTW, is Ducati allowed? last time I saw one, so maybe will my friend Dennis enjoy us. :helmet:

Hmmm I did not know that Boxmeer was now 22nd to 24th June- we were planning to go there the last weekend of our annual European tour.

We now may be able to visit the German meeting but we will not all be on V11s. There will be possibly 3 V11s in our group, Helen, Mal and Mark (Jockguzzi), but I will probably be on my Jackal and accompanied also by a BMW1150GS and a Triumph Tiger.

I'll have a chat with the crew!

Guy :helmet:

A new bike :bike: Guy

I bought it new 7 years ago and used it a lot, touring Highlands of Scotland a couple of times, Pyrenees and a trip to Mandello.

I sold it 18 months ago to a family member who was looking for a bike, and it was not getting used by me as I was recovering from being sliced up by the docs. He now wants to buy a new car so is reluctantly selling it back to me.

It is fully kitted out with twin brembos, screen, centrestand, mistral crossover, lidless airbox, Hepco and Becker hard luggage, Hagon Nitro shocks and I got the seat rebuilt so it is higher and more comfy. I am flying down to Southampton next Friday to ride it back up to Yorkshire. I am looking forward to owning a Tonti again.

I have an emotional attachment to it, like all the Guzzis I have ever owned!

Guy :helmet:

Guest Cantaloop

News... new date, new location

Offizielles V11-Sport-Treffen 2007

22. till 24.06.2007

New location:

Oldtimer Café

Inhaber Manfred Ruhl

Hartmannshainerstraße 32

D-36355 Grebenhain-Herchenhain

Tel.: +49 6644 / 70 26

Fax: + 49 6644 / 91 87 08

Camping/Tent, 3 Eu

Room: Singlebed, EZ/DU/WC/ÜF ab 25,- €

Doublebed/DU/WC/ÜF ab 36,- €

Kontact: oldtimer-cafe@operamail.com

www.oldtimer-cafe.de

GPS - Location:

0,9 Grad 15' 50" Ost

50 Grad 28' 13" Nord

Too bad! <_ i read the thread on german v11 forum. it seems innkeeper of new location has suddenly died... date been moved forward for a week and is same as last year.>

Worst of all: I can't make it that weekend... :homer:

(After rereading my post I have to say that the innkeepers sudden death is ofcourse the worst of all; not me not being able to make it)

Thanks for the translation, Jaap. I was wondering why it had been changed - our deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

I don't think we can make the new dates @ the Oldtimer Cafe either, but will look into it.