New Guzzis for EICMA Milan

Guest Macio

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let Ben find out there is an Aprilia V4 coming. He'll need a drool catcher!!

priced similar to the 1098 with performance more similar to the desmoRR Piaggio might just be a good thing after all.

:P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P:

but I'll be plenty happy with my 04 silver RSVR, it has tigcraft cans too it sounds like a freaking machine gun. :wub:

I also would like to know a lot more about this new Griso, might be the cruiser I've been looking for. I tell the wife I'll be fine with 2 bikes but really I need like 4, a cruiser(sporty), a dual sport, a super sport and my V11 sport

After I get bored with the RSVR I'll sell it for the V4, For shore

So what would you buy, it looks like you realy want one, not even knowing the price now?

The orginal Griso prototype had the 4v motor in it (maybe from the centauro), I herd that they had trouble with The new strict EU emissions, was the main reason for them using the duel plug Breva motor. The 850 models have been available in Europe for a few months now. Leo Tamers had one on their site, which they sold.

I would be surprised if they bring the 850's into the states. I think big benefit for the 850's overseas is the tax brake for some bikes under 1000cc. Looking at the spec sheets, it looks like the major difference between the 1100 and the 850 models in smaller pistons and the loss of the oil cooler. I dont think there would be that much of a price difference here between a 2v 850 Griso/Breva and a 1100 2v Griso/Breva.

I just wish they would get their dealer isses solved here. I have had a few guys calling me, saying they love the new models and want to see them, they want to know where the central Fla dealer is. The one dealer left, who is on MGNA site, refuses to stock guzzis or parts. There is one other dealer in Atlantic Beach

I wish they would come out with a base model 850 Sport at around 8,000 and offer lots of extras. The Monster concept did a world of good for Ducati. They could use the same sales formula they used with the Jackals.

So what would you buy, it looks like you realy want one, not even knowing the price now?

Prices are predictable,Guzzi has a price range about that *** for ther models.Was mostly jockingTo tell you the truth ,it is very hard to be interested for a new model. Still haven't found anything to impress me more that what I have.So I better set up for something else,i.e. a watch, than a bike.

Just ran Google translator

MOTION GUZZI (Pavilion 10 D71 stands) -

Griso 8V: new powerful 4 valves 1200cc, system of drainage with double helicoidal escape, brakes with radial pliers, new saddleback, fianchetti it tapers to you, technical equipment of absolute pregio. Griso clean sport characterization assumes one. -

940 Custom: one new via in the Custom segment that expresses, with class and elegance, the concepts of individuality and freedom. Step short, division of the volumes concentrated collection and on the axis posterior, slanciata lateral sight instills in the 940C aggressiveness and sport declination. -

Norge 850: the flagship of Guzzi house, the tourer that it has celebrated 85 years of Guzzi house with a fantastic one raid of 15 motion until Arctic Polar circle, is introduced in piston displacement 850 cc. New exercise and purchase economies, the same class of large viaggiatrice.

APRILIA (Pavilion 10 L60 stands) -

750 Shiver: intuitiva, powerful, manageable, technological, the bicylindrical new naked Aprilia dedicated to the lovers of the guide. -

850 Mana: absolutely revolutionary, thanks to an innovative one automatic gearshift managed from the electronics, that it concurs is the guide in full load relax is that sportswoman. -

Motor V4 Race Machine: incredible the 4 cylinders to V Aprilia of beyond 210 CV destined to fix the new reference in the world Superbike. (new ducati 1098 eat your hart out) -

MXV 4.5/5.5: after to have dominated in the world-wide championship supermotard, Aprilia faces with bicylindrical new MXV also the world of the agonistico Motocross.

DERBI (Pad.10 E87 stand) -

Mulhacén widens its range: Mulhacén Café is to half road between a scrambler and a cafè racer, sfoggia an able sport preparation to exalt the class and the agility of this model. -

Mulhacén 125: the same cure in the details and the rifiniture of -

Mulhacén 659 is found again also in the smaller sister. Derbi it transfers the Scrambler concept of the Mulhacén in the piston displacement 125cc. -

Derbi Cross City with motor 125 4T, reinterpreta the characteristics of the Senda models but is proposed like "the more city" model of the family, thanks to the look originate them and winning. -

Earth 125: developed on the base of Senda 125 it enters to full load tito it in the category Touring Trail. E' a practical motion poured them and that exalts comfort, performances and aesthetic.

PIAGGIO -

Piaggio MP3 400: the scooter to three wheels it grows of piston displacement and its range to new bands widens of uses. -

Gilera GP 800 is the scooter more powerful and fast to the world: 850 cc of piston displacement, twin-cylinder engine to V of 90°, eight valves, cooled to liquid, able of 75 CV. (!!!!) -

Gilera Fire is the declination in sport key of revolutionary plan of scooter to three wheels: 500 cc of piston displacement, beyond 150 km/hdi speeds, aesthetic mozzafiato and the extraordinary architecture of the suspension to parallelogramma variable with double front wheel (!!!!)

(wishful thinking mode on)

I wonder; If (and I mean IF) they actually going to produce a Griso with the existing 8 valve engine wouldn't that open a lot of possibilities for the MGS Corsa? Or another Daytona successor?

(wishful thinking mode off)

FWIW, I consider the 1200S the V11 successor and its looks grow on me.

But I'm not going to buy one. I don't want to think about all the expensive mods I'd falsely think would be necessary... One moneypit is enough! :D

"And I'm unanymous in that!"

MollySugden.jpg

I wonder; If (and I mean IF) they actually going to produce a Griso with the existing 8 valve engine wouldn't that open a lot of possibilities for the MGS Corsa? Or another Daytona successor?

(wishful thinking mode off)

FWIW, I consider the 1200S the V11 successor and its looks grow on me.

But I'm not going to buy one. I don't want to think about all the expensive mods I'd falsely think would be necessary... One moneypit is enough! :D

I must say you have the nicest money pit I've ever seen Mr Humphries

areyoubeingserved_1.jpg

now find a way to get a fawlty towers reference in here and we have something. :grin:

cast.jpg

Perhaps you won't have to spend as much ,If you stop ''moneypiting'' your V11 there will be still one money pit around (1200S if you get it).And since the company has released standard mods to the bike you won't have to go any further. ;)

So that would be only temporary money pit. :D

One moneypit is enough! :D

I hear you there. After moneypitting the V11 Sport to bring it back to life, expending a small fortune on the Sport 1100i and the relatively small amount maintaining the California, I'm letting them go. Frankensport goes to my son, the Sport 1100i get's the fast stuff removed and mostly returned to stock to be sold, same for the California. I have my deposit in on a Norge. Maybe in December if the dealer's prediction is correct. Doesn't really matter, it's winter and that's the Ural's element.

Normally if my informations are good,

I could tell you that the distribution will be different, no more 2 belts :2c:

That sounds interesting , there was already a patent , as seen at the GMG 06 ,for converting the 2V heads to 4V , so no belt drive was needed, perhaps it would be something close to that? :huh2: