V11 Rally Scotland 18th to 20th May 2007

V11UK

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure I'll not make it (again). I'm moving house in late april/early may, so have no idea what I'll be doing , but I'm pretty sure it won't involve bikes. :bbblll:

Is there any news of an Ireland trip this summer?

Is there any news of an Ireland trip this summer?

The Erin has been down graded from a full Rally to "Bob's get together" 8-10 June. There will be a gathering centred around Credons , but no camping :( (Yes I know you didn't camp) There was a fair bit in the Grumblemonger. Due to this (and other stuff) I'm not going, can't make Scotland (unless I get thrown out of court) so concentrating my efforts on getting to Jaap's in September - hope to see you there

Incidentally guys,if you are coming up the A9 Inverness be aware that the Northern Constabulary take their revenue collecting duties very seriously,using mobile camera units (vans)and unmarked cars.Just because you havent seen a copper since Perth and the Gatsos end somewhere south of Aviemore doesnt mean they arent out to get you!!!!(Dont ask how i know ok,and im not whining-i took a chance and got caught,c'est la vie...) :huh2:

I agree with what you say Guy, but 10.05 a.m. Sunday morning on an empty dual carriageway....shouldn't they be in Church? :grin:

On the Sunday we will be leaving at 6am so will be worrying more about deer!

Guest Nogbad

I am tempted, nay even toying with idea of coming. In fact, I was lying awake last night wondering how 9.5 hours and 536 miles according to Green Flag could translate into a do-able bike ride from London.

Is my 47 year old butt iron enough for it? Probably not.... Should it be the V11? Or the Buell? Does Motorail to Scotland still exist......?