New Mufflers

Guest v11eric

Guest v11eric

Some pictures off the new mufflers and a powerdiagram.

these mufflers are open give a dark thunder and when opening the trottel a giant roaoar. I've let them make and mount the way I like it at low rev's it's still decent( I think) :rolleyes::D

thank's to Maxtreme Performance

Eric

01 V11 Lemans

You can show the picturesatMy Webpage

Those look awesome! Nice finish on the end caps.

Eric could you please explain the dyno chart to us.

It looks like the red might be with stock mufflers and the blue with the Maxtreme.

The fainter lines appear to be the torque curves, but the difference between red and blue on the fainter lines appears to be too much. It also looks like the mid rpm dip is greatly reduced! Power Output looks great!

Guest v11eric

Yes,

Red are the original mufflers, bleu the Maxtreme ones.

This print shows the poweroutput with the torquelines printed also, there is no skale on the torqueline, the top of the original mufflers was 88Nm at 5600rpm the top of the Maxtreme one's 99 Nm at 5600rpm.

Those deep gaps at 3800 and 4800 rpm we are still talking over 60Nm at 4 and 5000rpm. The hole torque line now is over 70Nm from 3000 till 8000.

This simpel modification is very noticeble on the street, the engine picksup perfectly and feels more alive. The gap I always noticed wen driving midrange(4000-5000) is completely gone.

After testin on the street

even more happy

:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

Eric

01 V11 Lemans

Guest jimjib

Whats the deal on these mufflers again?....is it a complete pipe or only a slipon?.....is there a new crossover?.......How much?

Guest v11eric

There is no deal on these mufflers, I just show them to you. These mufflers are open and with a bend connected with the original X-over. the new connections are made with springs so its very easy to build back to original.

One of the goals for me was to chance the looks from behind were one stiks more out than the other, after some minor chances today it looks even better.

And he, this better performance I think it's there for all open mufflers, I just didn't like wat I saw, that was forsale elsewere. B)

eric

01 V11 Lemans

• 3 weeks later...
Guest v11eric

Things are growing B)

Maxtreme Performance has a Tel/fax number now 0031 315 328324.

They realy want to sell and also looking for dealers importers all over the world.

just information got no interest in this :doh:;)

Eric 01 V11 Lemans