''for time wasters only''

g.forrest

now i know this is a personal choice and a weird time wasting exercise to many! but i love my PS2 and i love motorcycles! so i get on that playstation and enjoy it. the only games i have outside of bike stuff is fighter aircraft combat. but the game i'm playing now is TT simulator! and what a great game it is i think. so i'm just wondering does any other out there on this forum get into this time wasting practise or am i unique and still the world champion at gp3 and TT. :huh2: PS my track records are available at will. [phillip island my speciality] :D:race::rasta:

... so i'm just wondering does any other out there on this forum get into this time wasting practise or am i unique and still the world champion at gp3 and TT.

Well, somebody down there has to compensate for the loss of Ian Thorpe in competitions :)

if you want, there's a new PS 2 game about to be unleashed: Superbike Riding Challenge.

you can ride on several circuits, or towns. In this game, you can choose your bike among street legal bikes. In there, there are Magni bikes (a Giaponne 52 and an Australia), MVs, Ducatis (of course), but also Voxans and even a blue Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin just like mine...

Well, somebody down there has to compensate for the loss of Ian Thorpe in competitions :)

if you want, there's a new PS 2 game about to be unleashed: Superbike Riding Challenge.

you can ride on several circuits, or towns. In this game, you can choose your bike among street legal bikes. In there, there are Magni bikes (a Giaponne 52 and an Australia), MVs, Ducatis (of course), but also Voxans and even a blue Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin just like mine...

ahh is this the game that has the raptor? my ride :race::bier:

ahh is this the game that has the raptor? my ride :race::bier:

in regards to the thorpedo..this is australia...in swimming he will be hard to replace! but we'll find one. and hopefully quicker.. :notworthy:

now i know this is a personal choice and a weird time wasting exercise to many! but i love my PS2 and i love motorcycles! so i get on that playstation and enjoy it. the only games i have outside of bike stuff is fighter aircraft combat. but the game i'm playing now is TT simulator! and what a great game it is i think. so i'm just wondering does any other out there on this forum get into this time wasting practise or am i unique and still the world champion at gp3 and TT. :huh2: PS my track records are available at will. [phillip island my speciality] :D:race::rasta:

OK I'll bite... what's your best time for PI on a 125... it's all about cornering speed ya know :bbblll:

cheers.