'07 Harley 1200

Van

2007_Harley_Davidson_XR1200prototypeb_small.jpgls it just me or does the 2007 Harley 1200 prototype look very Grisso-ish????

The Sportster's are the only Harleys that have had even the lest amount of interest for me, and l always liked the XR 750's ...flat trackers are cool !!..Maybe Harley could build a bike l'd like........ :glare: ..no. l don't think so.

:bier:

Cheers

Van

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes so :bbblll: ugly

What's weird is how it strays from the H-D fold. All Sportster ™ owners are wanna-be Big Twin ™ owners. They immediately rush out to buy Genuine Accessories ™ to make the 'lil ones look bigger.

H-D has released some cosmetic kits in the street-tracker vein and this seems to be oriented in that direction. I don't see the market. Mr. and Mrs. America has traditionally rejected any movement away from the core brand values.

Lets just say that if those bikes were women the Harley would be Star Jones & the Griso is Eva Green.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions :whistle:

star jones b4 she lost weight or after? :whistle:

PS. Eva Green is REALLY hott. :P:

I think harleys just relising that in a few years thier market is going to die off and thier just looking for something new so they can be ready for it. Just look at the average harley buyer. They really need something that the next generation will be willing to buy. Now I'm no saying that this is it but I think its a step in the right direction.

:2c:

2007_Harley_Davidson_XR1200prototypeb_small.jpgls it just me or does the 2007 Harley 1200 prototype look very Grisso-ish????

The Sportster's are the only Harleys that have had even the lest amount of interest for me, and l always liked the XR 750's ...flat trackers are cool !!..Maybe Harley could build a bike l'd like........ :glare: ..no. l don't think so.

:bier:

Cheers

Van

It's just you. :drink:

The Griso looks nothing like an American flat tracker.

I would just like to make a few points.

1. The Harley 1200 looks good, but is probably only for girls.

2. The standard Sportster is not to my taste, and everyone knows H-D sportsters are only cool for girls.

3. The Buell is a proper sports bike and is not ugly, it's art.

4. Griso? It looks ok, but it's too metrosexual. If I was a member of the Village People, I might consider one.

I would just like to make a few points.

1. The Harley 1200 looks good, but is probably only for girls.

2. The standard Sportster is not to my taste, and everyone knows H-D sportsters are only cool for girls.

3. The Buell is a proper sports bike and is not ugly, it's art.

4. Griso? It looks ok, but it's too metrosexual. If I was a member of the Village People, I might consider one.

1. :oldgit: I beg to differ. I think it is long overdue for Harley to make a road legal XR or a classic looking Buell.

2. yah, Sportsters are for guys and girls who aren't obscessed with their penis size, unlike the harley fatboy crowd... :thumbsup:

3. The Buell is FUgly art with a some good engineering and some bad....I guess that is the risk one takes when being revolutionary.

4. Grisos are for players :P

ZubtmykHsI.jpeg

The V11S kicks all ass for style.

Guzzi only should have taken the styling further retro the way Ducati did with their retros.