V11LeMans.com 5th-Anniversary Rally

Admin Jaap

This morning Antonio and I were planning to visit some possible locations for the V11 meeting next year. But already the first location met our expectations. (the owner has a Guzzi too... :) ) Therefore:

You are kindly invited to join us celebrating the 5th anniversary of V11LeMans.com!

14, 15, 16 September 2007

Hotel-pension La Chaussée

Sibberkerkstraat 79

6301 AV Sibbe (near Valkenburg - South Limburg)

The Netherlands

link to website

Sleeping:

There are rooms/beds available and there is a small field to camp

Pricing:

Hotel

1 night stay: € 31,00 per person per night (breakfast included)

2 nights stay: € 27,50 per person per night (breakfast included)

Available rooms: 6x 2-persons, 3x 3-persons:

There are no 1-person rooms available.

All rooms have shared showers and toilets (all recently installed)

Campsite

Tent + breakfast: € 15,00 per person per night

Short program

Friday 14 September

12.00 AM start rally

dinner availabe on location, in Sibbe or nearby Valkenburg)

:bier:

Saturday 15 September

breakfast

bike tour (or whatever you want)

bbq (€ 19,00 per person, 5 pcs of meat, salades, bread etc.)

:bier:

Sunday 16 September

breakfast

end rally

Available on site are:

Bike storage/garage with small workshop

Big tent with heater (when it rains.. it won't!)

BBQ

Picknick tables

Pub with a dutch and belgian beers

small restaurant

lots of bike tours (with payed guide if wished)

South Limburg is a very nice part of Holland and is situated right between the german Eifel and the belgian Ardennes, motorcycle country "par excellence".

Interested in coming over?

E-mail Jaap Veldhorst at info@v11LeMans.com to register

Let me know if you want to stay in a tent or in a room and if you have any special wishes. We aim to please! I also take care of the room reservations. A reservation is valid after it is payed for in advance completely. All room reservations have to be payed before 30th June 2007.

Campers can pay the innkeeper.

We hope to see you there!

Antonio Carroccio

Jaap Veldhorst

REGISTRATION FORM

See who has registered already

hoofdpagina.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:helmet: Hi all, very good news this rally in Netherland. I hope to meet with all you next year.

Cheers

Giovanni

P.S.: Antonio, spiegami un po' quanti chilometri ci sono da Valdobbiadene al punto del raduno(piu' o meno) i tempi approssimativi di risalita e il discorso prenotazioni.

Ti ringrazio in anticipo per l'attenzione, a presto.

Hi Antonio and Jaap

We'd love to come to your rally but the 14th to 16th clash with Jane's colleagues holiday so she can't get the time off. If it was the 7th to 9th of September we would be able to make it for sure.

I'm up for it, providing I can get time off work which should not be a problem.

Will be camping I think. Helen does not have enough holiday allowance left but I will see if Mal can make it.

I have been to Valkenburg before- it was a long time ago but I remember it being a nice place with old Roman grottoes that had been converted into nuclear shelters.

Roll on September :drink:

Guy :helmet:

For the italian friends of this forum:

Il posto é vicino a Valkenburg Olanda, 60km da Colonia (D), 40km da Liegi(Belgio). La migliore site per vedere é: www.map24.it

Non so se tu vuoi venire in tenda o vuoi la camera. Io vado in tenda. A me piace piú cosí. La moto la si puo mettere sotto una tettoia nel terreno. Dunque non occorre proprio affianco la tenda, questo anche per occupare meno spazio e lasciare piú spazio alle tende.

Per il pagamento:

• 15,- Euro la tenda a persona al giorno.

• 27,5- Euro la camera al giorno (minimo due giorni)

• 31,- Euro al giorno singolo (solo se si prenota per una notte)

• La colazione é inclusa nel prezzo

• Sabato sera viene organizzato un barbeque e questo costa 19,- Euro a persona. Bisogna vedere se anche questo denaro bisogna pagarlo anticipatamente.

Se vieni ti consiglio di pagare il tutto anticipatamente a Jaap (27,5x2 + 19) o altrimenti (15x2 + 19). Dovresti chiedere il suo numero IBAN e BIC o altrimenti domanda se puoi pagare con PayPal.

Il viaggio si puo fare in una botta o altrimenti a tappe. In Germania l’autostrada é gratis, Se viaggi per la Francia c’é da pagare il pedaggio.

Fammi sapere se ho dimenticato qualche cosa.

Saluti Antonio

I've been on night shift over the weekend. I put my leave request in last night.

Carolbeer.jpg The computer says "No" :(

But I'll have to see what a real person says when I'm back in on Thursday, with 9 months notice I should be able to wrangle it. ( I hope, always the optimist)

This morning Antonio and I were planning to visit some possible locations for the V11 meeting next year. But already the first location met our expectations. (the owner has a Guzzi too... :) ) Therefore:

You are kindly invited to join us celebrating the 5th anniversary of V11LeMans.com!

14, 15, 16 September 2007

Not to sound critical or negative in any way, but won't those dates conflict w/ GMG for those riders interested in both? :huh:

Of course, since I haven't the $$ to do either, it's a moot point for me... :doh:

:mg: