V11LeMans.com 5th-Anniversary Rally

Admin Jaap

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to sound critical or negative in any way, but won't those dates conflict w/ GMG for those riders interested in both? :huh:

Of course, since I haven't the $$ to do either, it's a moot point for me... :doh:

:mg:

At this meeting you will participate as a friend between friends. You go to Mandello, you will be there as an incognito. Nobody knows you and the atmosphere is very different as in Limburg Holland. BTW Mandello is also next time, an anniversary of this forum will be over a lustrum again.

It’s up to you…

Not to sound critical or negative in any way, but won't those dates conflict w/ GMG for those riders interested in both? :huh:

Of course, since I haven't the $$ to do either, it's a moot point for me... :doh:

:mg:

And will there be a GMG in 2007? I was under the assumption that after a 5-year celebration MG would skip a year... Any inside info on this?

And will there be a GMG in 2007? I was under the assumption that after a 5-year celebration MG would skip a year... Any inside info on this?

I think it will be ,all I've heared , and that it won't be in 2008.

But I can confirm it with a call.

Oh well... there will be plenty of V11 riders left who choose to come to Holland. (I hope)

i'm quite sure i'll pass by for the day, if weather permits ;)

is BBQ at night or at lunch ?

No, no conflict. You remember, this year Jaap was invented for dinner and to seeing some Guzzi officials (second line probably) when he was down in Mandello.

It seems he could manage it that GMG 2007 will be held in Limburg in order to celebrate this list.

At least there will be no GMG in Mandello next year.

Hubert