Let us break bread in Chicago

Guest Mattress

Guest Mattress

Hallo Guzzisti:

So much of the #1 country on the planet is having such mild weather, dudes. I think there is at least one other rider on this forum from the Chicago area.

There is a monthly breakfast :food: , 1st Sat. of every month, at the Junction Restaurant in DeKalb for Moto Guzzi riders.

Anyone care to join me for a ride out? The exact address is listed on the MGNOC website.

Today of course was a meeting, however my friends band played at the Abbey last night, and various bevi were consumed by all including my faves PBR & Schlitz. :bier::bier::bier::bier::bier:

Or maybe I just "needed to catch up on my sleep" :rasta: . Yeah, that sounds more like a responsible adult.

Does anyone know what it is like to be a responsible adult? Is it harder than being emotionally retarded? My ex woman said I needed to grow up, among other things, so I grew sick of her. :o

Eeuhmm...????

Do I miss something?

What's #1?

#1 of what?

Which country?

Which planet?

#1 in cricket????#1 for not growing up and for failing in its attempts to be a responsible adult and for being emotionally retarded....#1 for crap beer :bier: ...#1 for helping keep the globe warm :grin: ...but it is also the #1 alpha male :thumbsup: And that all that matters! :grin:

But good to see the the hearty Guzzi riders of Illinois keeping their bikes out of storage past Christmas. The truly enlightened,emotionally developed and maturally responsible Guzzi riders of America move south for the Winter. :sun:

(Watch after I say that, Southern California will get forty days of rain :wacko: )

Does anyone know what it is like to be a responsible adult? Is it harder than being emotionally retarded?

Yes.

I've always wanted to make a DeKalb breakfast-I like the Chicago Guzzi riders. Unfortunately, I haven't managed one yet and now it's going to be harder than ever.

The truly enlightened,emotionally developed and maturally responsible Guzzi riders of America move south for the Winter. :sun:

(Watch after I say that, Southern California will get forty days of rain :wacko: )

When did you move to the Lone Star State, David? :P

Once you get here, you will understand why we don't care if rains in SoCal :D:lol:

When did you move to the Lone Star State, David? :P

Once you get here, you will understand why we don't care if rains in SoCal :D:lol:

Atleast we don't get hurricanes.

But I hope I never find out what it is like to be motorbikin' twisties durring an Earthquake :doh: