New England meet

Guest DOUGDANGER

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me/us in too!

August 11, 12 would work better for me, as we're heading to Nova Scotia for a one week tour leaving on Aug. 2 and returning Aug 9.

The weekends from now 'til then, will be taken up getting the BillyBob ready, specifically adding the Hepco & Becker rack and fitting my Givi bags to it, installing and setting up the intercom setup, etc... :luigi:

Or get some of the southerners to come up to Skowhegan... That Maine riding, lonely two laners newly resurfaced, nary a frost heave in sight. Wasn't Rt 2 just redone? Maybe I can cut class for it.

That looks like about 115mi away for me so what were you thinking about, meeting in Wilbraham in the am or at lunch then a ride? Saturday would be a better day for me, but count me in.

As for a route if we went up towards VT ( via 116, 8 or rt2) that would put me a little closer for my return home.

I'm coming into this thread late, but am interested in joining. I'm in Warwick, NY, next to the Jersey border, so I'm in a similar situation as waspp.

Cheers,

John

Or get some of the southerners to come up to Skowhegan... That Maine riding, lonely two laners newly resurfaced, nary a frost heave in sight. Wasn't Rt 2 just redone? Maybe I can cut class for it.

I am hoping to check out the Eagle Squadron get together which I believe is in Skowhegan, I think the weekend of Sep 15...is anyone else going?

Rt 2 has been redone unfortunatly they still alow cars to drive on it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope the Skowhegan run is a blast, and looking forward to reports.

How about a Western Mass. or Connecticut get together, while the weather is still cooperative?

I'm near the Jersey border, but a ride up to the Berkshires, or up the Hudson Valley can be beautiful in the Fall.

John

NEMG Guzzi rally, Partridge Hollow Campground

\Monson Ma. (just west of Sturbridge) 9-28 / 9-30 4 meals and lotsa fun 35$ (?)

Small fun rally with really good food/ really good people..a handfull of Guzzis

I wont get there till Sat. afternoon. too bad, my favorite rally.

I wanted to post a link to the details but can't find one.

The Lonesome Weirdos' Blinking Man rally is

Columbus Day w/e @ Crown Point CG Crown Point NY

Adirondacks.......yipeeeeeee Love those roads.

(Bring a blinking light)

Just me and my friends, 14 of us last year. No food, no fee

'cept for the camp site. The more the merrier

I think I can make it to the Monson Rally.

It's short notice, but how about Sunday the 25th?

Where? So far, interested parties are scattered over quite a distance, from Albany to Salem, to Rhode Island, and me down here next to Jersey. Marcus Dairy is around the center to meet or someplace farther north, then perhaps up the roads north of there? Any suggestions for a route or alternative meeting place?

Weather looks good to go. :sun:

cheers,

John