Help finding the best motorcycle news websites!

Guest Justin

Guest Justin

Ladies and Gents,

I'm working on creating a website to list the latest motorcycle news headlines, with links back to the original articles. I'm looking for the best news websites to pull those links from.

You can check out the project thus far:

My Motorcycle News!

And provide any feedback here!

Thanks in Advance

-Justin

Guest Justin

no help guys? I know you're passionate about your Guzzis! You've got to know some good cruiser news websites?

Guest Nogbad

no help guys? I know you're passionate about your Guzzis! You've got to know some good cruiser news websites?

Never realised my V11 was a cruiser. Tell that to my knees and wrists!

You want hints on cruiser websites, you should maybe ask over at www.wildguzzi.com/forum, where there are more riders of the Guzzis that fall under the "cruiser" heading [Calis [which are more touring, but whatevah], Jackals & the various stone & metal varieties.

Best o' luck,

Ride on!

:mg:

Guest Justin

look what I've found on Google...

That's a damn cruise! :P

haha, sorry guys. here in the states, the only Guzzi's I've seen are cruisers! but I'd like feedback on the site anyway... there happens to be more sportbike related news on the site anyway. any of you all using it daily? I've got a few regulars now, and I'd like thier feedback.