Registration form V11 Rally

LINK TO REGISTRATION FORM

We're sorry to have to do a formal registration for this V11 Rally, but otherwise there is no way to keep track who's definetly coming. And with this information the hotel owner knows what to expect. So if you are coming, would you be so kind to fill out this form? (Even if you have already sent us an e-mail)

Thanks!

Antonio Carroccio

Jaap Veldhorst

Jaap handy to add that if we do not know in time who is coming, the rooms are gone!

That's 'cos the runner of this Hotel is not expecting to have empty rooms at this jubilee lustrum weekend. 14-15-16 sept. Empty rooms means no money for him and he is right.

So, people, get your ass of the chair and fill the form, NOW!

Please think about your registration for the rally in Holland this September. We only have two days to go for end registration.

Jaap in now on vacation in Italy and I will take all the registrations to the owner of the camping/hotel La Chausse.

Friday is the last day for registering.

Thank you :sun:

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, after a call from Paul (owner of the La Chausse) we ask you people to make a definitely registration for this jubilee in September.

We have got a lot of response, but I am a little bit disorderly and I’ve forgot who is sleeping with who???

So, Guy is coming but his wife also, right?

Do they wish to sleep together??? Again??? Always???....What…???

Harold is gonna sleep with…?

Soren, who you do wish to sleep with??? …..wrong! You nasty boy!!!

Soren you have got……………………Hans!

Keep it clean will you?

Alright, after a call from Paul (owner of the La Chausse) we ask you people to make a definitely registration for this jubilee in September.

We have got a lot of response, but I am a little bit disorderly and I’ve forgot who is sleeping with who???

So, Guy is coming but his wife also, right?

Do they wish to sleep together??? Again??? Always???....What…???

Harold is gonna sleep with…?

Soren, who you do wish to sleep with??? …..wrong! You nasty boy!!!

Soren you have got……………………Hans!

Keep it clean will you?

Please put me down to sleep with Helen- we both snore when we are drunk so its best for all of us!

Guy :helmet: