Guzzis at Cadwell 13th August

There is a track day being held at Cadwell Park on Monday 13th August.

There will be at least 6 Guzzis there inculding Gyles Fairclough on his Daytona Racer, the Raceco Guzzi and an MGS01.

Day is organised by Hottrax and costs £99. I have booked myself in the Academy group as I want to have some extra tuition to help improve my track riding.

Gyles is racing in Thunderbikes at the same track that weekend, and staying on for the track day, and there will be a group of us camping there for most of the weekend supporting him and drinking the free beer provided by his sponsor.

Anyone else up for it? Keith?

Guy :helmet:

Anyone else up for it?

I'll be there - it's my MGS01! I 've never done a track day before - my only experience was a few laps at Mallory last month at the 1000 Bikes Festival - I only wish I'd started tracking a million years ago! :bike:

I've also booked in the Academy Group - need all the knowledge I can get. I hope to arrive on Sunday, and will be camping in the van.

I'll be there - it's my MGS01! I 've never done a track day before - my only experience was a few laps at Mallory last month at the 1000 Bikes Festival - I only wish I'd started tracking a million years ago! :bike:

I've also booked in the Academy Group - need all the knowledge I can get. I hope to arrive on Sunday, and will be camping in the van.

Nice one! :thumbsup:

See you there :race:

Now not even a possible! Hope you all have a good day.

I do hope to get out sometime - will probably go up to Anglesey.

KB

That's a shame Keith- I know how much you would have enjoyed tearing it up around Cadwell!

Wow what a weekend- got to see Gyles race his Daytona 3 times in Thunderbikes, then had a go on the track myself today. There were 6 of us including the Raceco Daytona and an MGS01.

I'll do a full report and some more pics after I have got some sleep.