FrankenSport has gone to Arizona

callison

I've signed my 2001 V11 Sport TT over to my son in Buckeye, Arizona. Now I have more space in the garage and the Guzzi remains in the family. All I have to do now is hope that the Air Force will let him have the weekend off for the Prescott Rally next year. Life is good...

P8260006.JPG

I've signed my 2001 V11 Sport TT over to my son in Buckeye, Arizona. Now I have more space in the garage and the Guzzi remains in the family. All I have to do now is hope that the Air Force will let him have the weekend off for the Prescott Rally next year. Life is good...

P8260006.JPG

Did you ever get the weird power gremlin sorted, or are you leaving that as an exercise for the reader (your son?)

;)

Just curious... :nerd:

Did you ever get the weird power gremlin sorted, or are you leaving that as an exercise for the reader (your son?)

;)

Just curious... :nerd:

I never actually located whatever component drew that smidgen of too much current under specific conditions but a 7.5 amp fuse on the circuit keeps it from sidelining the bike and hasn't caused any problems. Time will tell. The bike is nearly 1100 miles away from me now, so I hope I don't get a call from a suitably irate son...