Italian Moto-Fest - Sunday 30 Sep 07

orangeokie

• 2 weeks later...
I had to travel to Minnesota for work. I did see your bike in this thread however.

Bummer Okie, it was perfect weather and a good little gathering. Mostly Ducati of all sorts were on hand. I'd say there were 8-10 Guzzi's there. A Norge, a Breva, a 99 LeMans, mine, an SP, a California, some others I don't recall specifically. I was suprised how many Aprilias showed up, more than I have seen in one place for a while. Sign me up for next year. :thumbsup:

What thread did you see my bike? I scanned pages from the link but came up empty.

Bummer Okie, it was perfect weather and a good little gathering. Mostly Ducati of all sorts were on hand. I'd say there were 8-10 Guzzi's there. A Norge, a Breva, a 99 LeMans, mine, an SP, a California, some others I don't recall specifically. I was suprised how many Aprilias showed up, more than I have seen in one place for a while. Sign me up for next year. :thumbsup:

What thread did you see my bike? I scanned pages from the link but came up empty.

Here is the thread your bike was in. Click here. I assume based on your avatar that you had Nero Corsa. Very nice bike. I was on my Falco with the large group of Aprilia riders. We had 6 Falcos on the group and then met another one at the fest. Its more Falcos then I have ever seen together. All together I think there were about up to 15 Aprilias there. Falcos actually outnumbered the rest of Aprilia bikes but Touno was represented nicely by 1st and 2nd gen bikes. Also there were older (2001-2003) Mille and I saw a few new ones pulled up (2004-2007). Futura was represented by 2 examples - silver and red. Silver was a part of our group and the red one 's owner was also Aprilia Forum member. I also noted sigle Pegaso.

As for the Guzzy I had them all in my viewfinder with the exception of the green V11 parked closer to the entrance