11th Annual Moto Guzzi New England Day

Ryland3210

This meet is at Marsh Motorcycle, 36 North Road, Rt. 140, East Windsor, CT. 860-623-7795.

It's on Saturday October 6th. The Connecticut/Rhode Island chapter of MGNOC meets for breakfast at the Marcus Dairy near Danbury on the 7th.

I visited this fine dealership a few months ago. At the time, the elderly owner announced he was selling the business, which had only sold Moto Guzzi's, a rarity. It was an enjoyable event, with quite a number of long distance riders, in spite of the somewhat rainy weather.

Branchville Motors, Branchville, CT. is hosting an open house on Sunday, 10/21.

Guest GuzziLee

This meet is at Marsh Motorcycle, 36 North Road, Rt. 140, East Windsor, CT. 860-623-7795.

It's on Saturday October 6th. The Connecticut/Rhode Island chapter of MGNOC meets for breakfast at the Marcus Dairy near Danbury on the 7th.

I visited this fine dealership a few months ago. At the time, the elderly owner announced he was selling the business, which had only sold Moto Guzzi's, a rarity. It was an enjoyable event, with quite a number of long distance riders, in spite of the somewhat rainy weather.

Branchville Motors, Branchville, CT. is hosting an open house on Sunday, 10/21.

Well to know Fred Marsh was to love him. :oldgit: God rest his Moto Guzzi soul. The dealership is know closed, and from what I hear at Marcus Dairy last weekend; in 10 weeks they will be done also and the building raised. Times are changin.

We were at The Fred Marsh's 100th birthday party in 2000. His son Al must have been 80 then. Check out this link:

http://www.mgnoc.com/article_fred_marsh..._100_years.html

If there is a Moto Guzzi heaven, Freddy is there and is GOD. :oldgit:

Well to know Fred Marsh was to love him. :oldgit: God rest his Moto Guzzi soul. The dealership is know closed, and from what I hear at Marcus Dairy last weekend; in 10 weeks they will be done also and the building raised. Times are changin.

We were at The Fred Marsh's 100th birthday party in 2000. His son Al must have been 80 then. Check out this link:

http://www.mgnoc.com/article_fred_marsh..._100_years.html

If there is a Moto Guzzi heaven, Freddy is there and is GOD. :oldgit:

What a shame.

Is it really closed!? When I was up there I guess only a month or two ago, Marsh said he had two potential buyers that were going to continue the business. Did they just want the customer list and inventory, and is a real estate developer going to put up some more blacktop, traffic lights and shopping malls, like we really need more of those?!

• 2 weeks later...