Guzzi Race Bike in UK Bike Mag

Guest gyles

Hello folks,

Just in case anyone is interested, MSL (Motorcycle Sports & Leisure) came to do a feature on the Thunderbike series and the Guzzi at our final round at Brands hatch in September.

Not sure if you guys in the States get this mag over there?

Anyway, its the Dec issue and there is a small extract here on the web for anyone interested.

Cheers,

http://www.mslmagazine.co.uk/ft_people.htm

Hello folks,

Just in case anyone is interested, MSL (Motorcycle Sports & Leisure) came to do a feature on the Thunderbike series and the Guzzi at our final round at Brands hatch in September.

Not sure if you guys in the States get this mag over there?

I haven't seen it, & I used to know a guy who worked for Novell back in the 90s who'd send me his Brit rags for free! [What a guy! Too bad he left Novell & couldn't use their internal mail to shuttle me his used bike magazines anymore... :o ]

I haven't noticed it on any of the major newsracks [barnes & Noble, BookStar (before they folded), etc.] here in So.Cal. either. So thanks very much for the link!

Ride on!

:race:

Giles, any plans to come and ride the Guzzi at the Ducati Club Races in Assen, NL ?

I know a few V11 riders did run this year, plan to re-do it probably in 2008 and I'm contemplating enlist there too, altho maybe just for the friday trackday.

DCR_2007_poster.jpg

Giles, any plans to come and ride the Guzzi at the Ducati Club Races in Assen, NL ?

I know a few V11 riders did run this year, plan to re-do it probably in 2008 and I'm contemplating enlist there too, altho maybe just for the friday trackday.

I would absolutely love to come over and ride believe me.

I have to be realistic though with finances - we want to have a good run next year on a competitive bike and there are three new tracks plus one in france that we need to race at - so cash and time will be tight..?

Maybe 2009 tho?

Thanks for sending the poster - looks great !

Ah, for Kevin H - just to clarify.... here is a brolly dolly and here is a bacon butty - I'll let you decide which is which :P

post-5788-1194251787_thumb.jpg

post-5788-1194251797_thumb.jpg