New Oklahoma Dealer/MGNOC rep

stradadoc

Finally!! Just wanted anyone in the Tulsa area who does not already know, Brookside Motorcycle Company is a new Guzzi dealer. Paul Rogers is the owner, and is really a strong proponent of the brand. Also, Donny Meador, owner of Kinetic Playground, Tulsa, (directly across from BMC) is a certified Guzzi tech. He has a long, and well-appreciated history in Tulsa as a superior mechanic.

I have agreed to act as the MGNOC rep for Oklahoma, and am happy to help anyone in joining who may not already be a member. Feel free to call anytime, 918-230-9637. Together, we are hopeful of creating an exciting, active local riders group.

Finally!! Just wanted anyone in the Tulsa area who does not already know, Brookside Motorcycle Company is a new Guzzi dealer. Paul Rogers is the owner, and is really a strong proponent of the brand. Also, Donny Meador, owner of Kinetic Playground, Tulsa, (directly across from BMC) is a certified Guzzi tech. He has a long, and well-appreciated history in Tulsa as a superior mechanic.

I have agreed to act as the MGNOC rep for Oklahoma, and am happy to help anyone in joining who may not already be a member. Feel free to call anytime, 918-230-9637. Together, we are hopeful of creating an exciting, active local riders group.

Thanks for the heads up doc.

Good to hear it, I hope they are better to deal with than the previous dealer. I need to schedule some dyno time at the Kinetic Playground for my Bonnie and Ballabio so I'll take that as an opportunity to swing by. If any rides/events are planned shoot me a PM, there's a couple of Guzzi guys over here in AR.

Dave

• 3 months later...
It must be just about time for another Oklahoma BBQ luncheon...

Carl, My schedule allows me to spend more time in Oklahoma now. Give me a call sometime and let's get together for lunch. Maybe a ride over to the new Guzzi shop. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I dropped by the dealer today while I was in Tulsa. They were a nice bunch of guys, they let me ride a 1200 Sport. It was a real nice bike that starts easy and doesn't have the dip in the power that the V11 has. I didn't think the seating was quite as sporty as the V11 but a nice compromise in comfort. I spoke briefly to donny across the street as well. I hope these guys are here to stay.

Dave