RIDING ITALY

Remo

Hi Remo,

You have my respect if you can keep pace with the 155hp 'monsters'. That's damn good riding!

Sorry, but I don't like the look of the Nevada pieces on your V35. That bike should be a cafe racer, not a cruiser.

Cheers!

THANK YOU JRT.

YESSSSSS, the Nevada 750 will become a Cafe Racer, only the body has been recycled for the V35C (The IBBBRIDO) because the frame of this bike is too long to make a good looking Cafe Racer, and until the body shop does not return the tank painted METALFLAKE, I will be forced to leave dressed like that .... :thumbsup:

I KNOW, MY BODY SHOP IS SLOW AS A BMW .... SORRY ABOUT THAT ..... :oldgit:

• Like 1

Then a stupid woman drive out of her garden right in my way causing a crash, mine minor injury and a big one to my Cali.....

:bbblll::angry::vomit::luigi::moon::wacko:

Sorry to hear that, glad you're okay! I had to look up Sulmona on the map- that's a very nice part of Italy you live in! I have friends not too far from you in Ancona.

Sorry to hear that, glad you're okay! I had to look up Sulmona on the map- that's a very nice part of Italy you live in! I have friends not too far from you in Ancona.

Yessss Felix, I live in a very nice place.

I am fine now, but in the accident I flight 6 meters far from the bike....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:thumbsup: Keep those pics coming! I enjoy it very much

I'm glad, Jaap :thumbsup:

Yesterday not a real ride but traveling 250km to save a V35C from a bad fate.

The bike was at a workshop for a long time and has to replace the battery and wheels (ceramics have become). Also requires a thorough treatment of chrome parts that have been oxidized (it was near the sea).

Only 20.000 km on the odometer.......... :D

We disassembled the bike and loaded my car with it :wacko: than we're back in Sulmona and reassembled this small beauty in an hour....

dscn4753l.jpg

All this for the happiness of Marco that has sold its 883 HD (thank goodness) to buy a real motorcycle with a real saddle ... his wife Antonella lit a candle to Santa Guzzi.... :notworthy:

So, this is a pretty NEW V35C

dscn4755.jpg

yeah, that V35 is pretty neat. too bad marcos couldn't keep the 883 HD also, one can't have too many M/Cs

last year a fellow at work was having a cardiac emergency, asked me to ride his 883 sportster home as the took him to the hospital (he's fine now)

although i wouldn't buy one, i found it a blast to ride, kinda funky, lotsa mechanical & chuffing noise,lotsa vibration, would be a good around town bike.

also these things get great fuel mileage.

guess i just like motorcycles........

cheers, stef

yeah, that V35 is pretty neat. too bad marcos couldn't keep the 883 HD also, one can't have too many M/Cs

last year a fellow at work was having a cardiac emergency, asked me to ride his 883 sportster home as the took him to the hospital (he's fine now)

although i wouldn't buy one, i found it a blast to ride, kinda funky, lotsa mechanical & chuffing noise,lotsa vibration, would be a good around town bike.

also these things get great fuel mileage.

guess i just like motorcycles........

cheers, stef

I'm glad that your friend is okay.

This GUZZI also has the features you say, more you can drive it much better with 500 cc less!

He had another one in the past (now mine :D) and knows the difference...sincerely I suggest him to buy a 650 C but the only one we found was....too modified and used with 60.000+ km....