Spoked Wheels from Rossopuro

toknee

Absolutely awesome looking wheels, but as we've all(mostly) said every time someone brings them up.... oh my lord they are expensive!!

It ought to be against forum rules to tease us so... unless you are a wealthy philanthropist and plan to buy a set for everyone :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I wonder how the weight compares. A lot of laced wheels are pretty heavy, as are the stock wheels. So the benefit may only be aesthetic for $3k.

I'd still take a set if someone offered them though! If they were closer to $1k, it might be feasible.

Al

• 14 years later...

Mate

I'd love a set of these on my bike too....

They really just complete the V11 I reckon,but hate to think what the cost would be here in Oz....

If ever the lotto ticket comes good I'm in!

Cheers 

I bought mine from Diesel . He lives around Georgetown/Frankfort area . He bought them from Rossopuro (I think) and didn't have them just a few weeks , crash & burned his bike , listed them on this site and I bought them in a few hours ! Don't remember what he did w/the rest of the bike ?  Now , these things do look this righteous . Trust me . 

They sre Alpina wheels marketed through Rossopuro . If Rossopuro does not respond , contact Alpina . Be ready to press "buy it now" 1 You will not regret it.  

Forgive my spelling . I am doing this w/o cheaters

• Like 2